Search found 117 matches

by Soronarr
27 Oct 2011, 10:44
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Clash of Heroes HD coming to PC
Replies: 38
Views: 17192

My record? Have no idea. I don't keep track on scores.
They are meaningless to me - the only purpose they serve is to boost ego (and mine is big enough already)
Not that I can check anyway - I uninstalled the game after completeing it.
by Soronarr
27 Oct 2011, 10:40
Topic: A goodbye to HOMM! Heroes VI has ended my love for this game
Replies: 121
Views: 94666

Overall I'm very happy with Heroes VI. After the astounding piece of **** that Heroes V was, Heroes VI, while not perfect, is a huge breath of fresh air. From the stupid cliched, LOTR-esque generic towns of Heroes V LOTR-esque? :| Now, don't get me wrong here -case for the most part I didn't partic...
by Soronarr
24 Oct 2011, 13:23
Topic: Breathing new life into Heroes of Might & Magic
Replies: 60
Views: 33021

you cna never satisfy everyone - you shouldn't even try.

You can however, analyze your work, see what works, and why.
by Soronarr
24 Oct 2011, 10:52
Topic: Breathing new life into Heroes of Might & Magic
Replies: 60
Views: 33021

For a real improvement imho, a mix between town/creatures and some skills from H3 mixed to H4 hero development, and some skill schemes from H5. Blend everything and then...and then something would be born. :| add the town/faction aesthetics/design from H2 with some sprinlke of H3. Drop trying to pi...
by Soronarr
24 Oct 2011, 10:44
Topic: Heroes 6 wish list
Replies: 39
Views: 22948

What exactly is the problem with alternate upgrades? More options are always good.
by Soronarr
24 Oct 2011, 10:43

Did I ever said I gave up? I fight till the end mister! The enemies end to be more precise! B-)
by Soronarr
24 Oct 2011, 10:38
Topic: HOMM6 modding?
Replies: 8
Views: 5506

Maps? Your'e thinking msall.. I'm thinking re-balanced. New units. New units..? You mean new towns? They're going to add that. Otherwise I don't see how there can be more units, unless you're talking about more neutral units. Or the dreaded "alternate upgrades" like H5 had, which imo was ...
by Soronarr
24 Oct 2011, 10:29

My pleasure :) I realize there was little point to it, but it just annoyed me enough to write that big ol' wall'o'text there. Just so many things that were incredibly small (like, the color of the Phoenix..what?) and yet were presented like this gigantic incredibly broken things that can and will d...
by Soronarr
24 Oct 2011, 10:18

Overall I'm very happy with Heroes VI. After the astounding piece of **** that Heroes V was, Heroes VI, while not perfect, is a huge breath of fresh air. From the stupid cliched, LOTR-esque generic towns of Heroes V LOTR-esque? :| Now, don't get me wrong here -case for the most part I didn't partic...
by Soronarr
19 Oct 2011, 11:41

Maps? Your'e thinking msall..

I'm thinking re-balanced. New units.
by Soronarr
19 Oct 2011, 06:09

No they dont they belogn to the warlocks!!!!1 :mad: :mad: :mad: Well..warlocs are basicly mages. Rocs, Griffins..no matter how you distrubute them between warolocks/mages, it still looks and works good. Lord..what I wouldn't give for the old HOMM2 factions with their units and look back. Griffins s...
by Soronarr
19 Oct 2011, 06:05

Let me give you luck examples: - The initial draw : You have an initial set of unit on the board. Yes, if you get a champion and the other guy doesn't, that is luck. If "it relies too much on luck," then why do I see people make these mistakes ALL THE TIME (unless they are ranked players)...
by Soronarr
18 Oct 2011, 13:11

Mages have an Arabic influence, so no, I don't think griffins fit them. They didn't have in H2. And I find that mage faction a bajjilion times better than the one wit hgremlins and rakshasas... Griffins are best known for being a heraldic symbol in medieval Europe, so it only makes sense to place t...
by Soronarr
18 Oct 2011, 12:55
Topic: Yet Another H6 Rant?
Replies: 14
Views: 9311

Oh right..forgot about that. Dont' recall ever playing it actually in H IV.

Surprisingly enough I liked H4 better than H5. I liked heroes on the battlefield.
by Soronarr
18 Oct 2011, 12:53

Griffins belong with the mages. :mad: No they dont they belogn to the warlocks!!!!1 :mad: :mad: :mad: Well..warlocs are basicly mages. Rocs, Griffins..no matter how you distrubute them between warolocks/mages, it still looks and works good. Lord..what I wouldn't give for the old HOMM2 factions with...
by Soronarr
18 Oct 2011, 12:47
Topic: Is Ashan Axeoth? Same hero or namesake?
Replies: 134
Views: 79868

MEh....I lost all interest in the Hereos universe after the story/setting started becoming horribler and horribler (I dont' care if it's not a proper word).

I wouldn't be surprised is they said the planet thy are on is created from soya beens from antoher dimension.
by Soronarr
18 Oct 2011, 12:38
Topic: Yet Another H6 Rant?
Replies: 14
Views: 9311

I too dislike Sanctuari. A uninspired Warcraft ripoff. I don't know why designers insist on mixing compeltely different cultures from DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS. Some inspiration is OK, but you have to keep it SUBTLE. But there's nothing subtle about naga Kensai in samurai armor. The entire overall desi...
by Soronarr
18 Oct 2011, 11:28

HOMM6 modding?

Any news on that front?
by Soronarr
18 Oct 2011, 11:19
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 171847

The design of some factions/units is incredibly off-putting.
by Soronarr
18 Oct 2011, 11:12

CoH relies too muhc on luck...especially agaisnt some pre-set fights.

It's a fun little game. I do hate the story ending. The whole last bit in the Silver Cities is horrible IMHO.

Go to advanced search