Search found 4 matches

by alcibiades
24 Aug 2010, 14:25
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 83629

I don't buy the whole "making it more competitive" thing. Whether there are 1 or 4 ressources, the level of competition will depend on the number of mines or the richness of the map. Even with only 1 ressource, you can spam the map with mines, and there will be no competition. In large sc...
by alcibiades
24 Aug 2010, 13:06
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 83629

I don't buy the whole "making it more competitive" thing. Whether there are 1 or 4 ressources, the level of competition will depend on the number of mines or the richness of the map. Even with only 1 ressource, you can spam the map with mines, and there will be no competition. In large sce...
by alcibiades
24 Aug 2010, 12:51
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 62228

Great report ... even if I'm also majorly dissapointed about the dropped Initiative system, possibly the single greatest addition to the series from Heroes 5. :disagree: Too bad it was implemented so sloppily. True at that, but those were issues that could be fixed. It still seems a bit regressive ...
by alcibiades
23 Aug 2010, 16:55
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 62228

Great report ... even if I'm also majorly dissapointed about the dropped Initiative system, possibly the single greatest addition to the series from Heroes 5. :disagree:

Go to advanced search