Search found 26 matches

by alma
16 Aug 2014, 05:51
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Swordbearer, really?
Replies: 46
Views: 25742

The name is indeed strange, but I somehow like the look, muscular and manly, like a swordbearer has to look like.
by alma
30 May 2011, 14:44
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes VI Summary
Replies: 19
Views: 94812

by alma
05 Sep 2010, 11:32
Topic: Banner Competition at the Ubi Forum! [Official]
Replies: 13
Views: 6792

Mirez wrote:I can't be bothered making an account at that forum just to remind them their download links aren't working.
There are 3 mirrors and 2 of them works so I don't know what is your problem.
by alma
31 Aug 2010, 17:04
Topic: Paul Anthony Romero doing HoMM 6 music?
Replies: 29
Views: 22725

Source?
by alma
29 Aug 2010, 15:06
Topic: First gameplay videos
Replies: 23
Views: 11025

Already posted here: https://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11286&start=60 (6th post) So again quote from me: "If it doesn't deserve a new topic delete it but I think it needs a discuss topic." And I made a post in the wish list topic about this. Trust me not every si...
by alma
29 Aug 2010, 14:58
Topic: First gameplay videos
Replies: 23
Views: 11025

First gameplay videos

I just made my daily youtube search for new infos and I found these ones:

combat video

adventure video

If it doesn't deserve a new topic delete it but I think it needs a discuss topic.
by alma
29 Aug 2010, 09:17
Topic: New, new info (29. Aug)
Replies: 69
Views: 31064

I don't know what was so huge in H5 hero style? They did the same as in H3 just if they ran out of mana (or if you wanted that) they were able to attack, that's all.
by alma
26 Aug 2010, 14:40
Topic: Heroes 6 wishlist (draft)
Replies: 328
Views: 137857

My wish is not about the game it's about this forum. Could we have a sticky topic for announcements/pictures/videos/infos/developer posts/etc? It would be used only by moderators and they'll collect there the informations because there are lots of topics and posts here and I am afraid of I miss some...
by alma
25 Aug 2010, 09:03
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 52530

ThunderTitan wrote:
alma wrote:Maybe because I like purple colour more than black. :)
Freak... :tongue: ;)
You know... We girls usually like more brighter colors. That's a fact of life. :D
Pink drake for Dungeon! :devil:
by alma
25 Aug 2010, 08:48
Topic: What's The Worst Faction ?
Replies: 274
Views: 100191

Every townscreen is boring after some time not only the dwarf one. I didn't like the dark elf concept, it killed the diversity of the town. Warlocks and the old Dungeon>>>>dark elves. HoMM1: centaur, gargoyle, griffin, minotaur, hydra, dragon, yumm! HoMM2: centaur, gargoyle, griffin, minotaur, hydra...
by alma
25 Aug 2010, 07:13
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 83459

The game has not been finished yet. I'm pretty sure that it's just temporary, not a final condition. They won't change such big and fundamental thing like resources ;) It's not big and fundamental thing, it's just some icon which are now overrated because there's a chance on changing the system. I ...
by alma
24 Aug 2010, 15:48

Yes of course, and since we know that pretty much everything we discuss here and at HC is seen by (some members of) MM:H VI team, it's good to have a constructive criticism based on the facts we know so far...but they should give us some more info soon. It's been a week since they announced the gam...
by alma
24 Aug 2010, 15:29

The ideas of H6 are there but still under implementation and testing. Time of testing is the time when effort is made to find weaknesses. Of course with only the limited info we have, proper analysis cannot be made and imagination is used to replace unknown facts. For developers it should be much m...
by alma
24 Aug 2010, 14:52

You are still too dramatic I think. You think too much bad thing about this new system without testing or without even knowing everything about it. You still vision the worst cases about everything connected with the new system. I stopped it, I don't like to argue so pessimistic guys, they'll always...
by alma
24 Aug 2010, 13:57

But if you have 4 rare resources easily can happen that one of the opponents needs only resource A, and the other one resource B so they won't fight for mines. Marketplace or Trading post. The more desperate your situation is, the merrier every little bit helps. Also taking the mine which the oppon...
by alma
24 Aug 2010, 13:14
Topic: Impressions from Gamescom
Replies: 82
Views: 62177

A couple more pictures from the event, made by Gunnar from Drachenwald which I'm posting here with his permission. His camera has better pixels... One of the Gamescom corridors. In 4 days over 250k people attended the trade show... The T-shirt which caused some minor turmoil in the public H6 Produc...
by alma
24 Aug 2010, 13:12

I don't buy the whole "making it more competitive" thing. Whether there are 1 or 4 ressources, the level of competition will depend on the number of mines or the richness of the map. Even with only 1 ressource, you can spam the map with mines, and there will be no competition. In large sc...
by alma
24 Aug 2010, 09:37
Topic: Your likes/dislikes in Heroes6 game design
Replies: 113
Views: 52530

ThunderTitan wrote:No Black Dragons = BLASPHEMY....
How do you know that they are not in?
And there weren't black dragons in the first episode too and I liked it very much. Maybe because I like purple color more than black. :)
by alma
24 Aug 2010, 09:34

Hmmm? Gameplay features get cut when they are proven to not work or don't add anything to the gameplay, not because of "devolution." And battle.net 2.0 is their incompetence as social engineers, not game designers. OFF It's hard to arguing with somebody so ignorant. If something is cut of...
by alma
24 Aug 2010, 09:17

And when you see the big picture it will be too late... if it's not already... that's why Blizzard took so long with SC2, changing stuff based on feedback takes a lot of time (especially to see if it works). OFF OFF It took so long because of WoW not because of feedback. I mean, come on, the game d...

Go to advanced search