Search found 8 matches

by Ijuuin Enzan
04 Aug 2014, 08:33
Forum: News
Topic: H3: MYTH
Replies: 14
Views: 12422

H3: MYTH

You still won't make a Horn of the Abyss section, and yet you're posting this garbage that stole from it? Nauseating.
by Ijuuin Enzan
29 Jan 2012, 23:59
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes V for Macintosh
Replies: 4
Views: 3553

Heroes V for Macintosh

This dead relic seems to be a Ciderized copy of the Windows version. Given that there will likely never be any further support for Macintosh players, what is the feasibility and general willingness to do the same for the expansions and further patches?
by Ijuuin Enzan
09 Jul 2009, 08:06
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 632803

Nobody here is accusing them of lying. On this very page, no less. Sorry for hurting your feelings, but I'm not the only one who feels that I've been lied to... i understand it very ambicious project....they have all my support....but also i don't like being lied to.... Not only sick-boy but... you...
by Ijuuin Enzan
08 Jul 2009, 22:54

Docent Picolan wrote:"patience and calmness, now they will appear"

ps: the word 'now' is understood not literally, but this weekend for sure.
Was that so hard?
by Ijuuin Enzan
08 Jul 2009, 01:41

Yes, do everyone keep posting how disappointed and offended you are that this team of unpaid fans hasn't finished the enormous and ambitious project. I'm sure it's a big help to their morale, and you certainly aren't making things worse by being ungrateful cretins about it.
by Ijuuin Enzan
27 Aug 2007, 17:12
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Mithril Stagnation
Views: 7233

Dwellings upgrades are on. Also, I can't seem to upgrade my Gold Dragons into Diamond, despite all the requisite options being enabled.
by Ijuuin Enzan
27 Aug 2007, 08:11
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Mithril Stagnation
Views: 7233

Mithril Stagnation

For whatever reason, I seem to be unable to use mithril, for any purpose whatsoever. I have it activated in the WOG Options, I control-click the entrance like it says in the instructions... nothing. Help. :(
by Ijuuin Enzan
03 Aug 2007, 20:41
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HIII 4.0.1 Macintosh
Replies: 1
Views: 1174

HIII 4.0.1 Macintosh

Does this patch still exist? I tried the one on FilePlanet but it seems to be corrupt. Help?

Go to advanced search