Search found 14 matches

by _faenad
05 Nov 2006, 15:46
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Heroes V Tarot Cards
Replies: 32
Views: 12076

Heroes V Tarot Cards

In France Tarot is not used to tell the future, but as a card games.

It's ones of the best cards games outta here, one of the most mind challenging. To play it you need some luck, strategy, and bluff too.

http://www.pagat.com/tarot/frtarot.html
by _faenad
04 May 2006, 19:59
Forum: News
Topic: Ledroit and Cambounet in Paris
Replies: 10
Views: 3380

Ledroit and Cambounet in Paris

Marzhin, do you know at which hours will it finish?

I will definitively try to be here, although 4 pm is a bit early
Edited on Thu, May 04 2006, 14:07 by _faenad
by _faenad
29 Apr 2006, 18:10
Topic: New Campaign - Dragon's Fate
Replies: 116
Views: 52308

New Campaign - Dragon's Fate

Thanks a lot for your dedication! I look forward to long hours of play :)
by _faenad
27 Apr 2006, 21:21
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes V Cheats
Replies: 52
Views: 25564

but I found it a little below where you change human/computer playability.
Would it be possible to play the Map in Hotseat Mode with two human player?
Has someone tested?
by _faenad
26 Apr 2006, 16:42
Topic: The Demo summary: Fans vs Critics
Replies: 30
Views: 8293

The Demo Summary: Fans vs Critics

For my part, I am really impressed by the demo. Sure nothing is perfect, and there are some points I regret (mostly some improvement from Heroes4 that were not included, like line of sight for archer or movement points for creatures) Don't forget that balance issue are common when a game is out. I a...
by _faenad
22 Apr 2006, 08:52
Topic: New Map: One by one
Replies: 22
Views: 8167

New Map: One by one

Well, I tend to agree with caradoc - as I don't play the map immediately after downloading it, and as I tend to play L to XL map, seing a minimap is not a spoiler for me. But a checkbox or a dedicated link should be the best to satisfy everyone. But I would like the new maps section to be back at th...
by _faenad
21 Apr 2006, 06:48
Topic: New Map: One by one
Replies: 22
Views: 8167

New Map: One by one

For my part I like a lot seeing the newly released map's minimap at the top. That way I can quickly follow the map scene actuality, and when a minimap please me I download me. Unless a positive review have been written (or if the map is from a knwon mapmaker such as Laelth), I always look at the min...
by _faenad
15 Apr 2006, 08:41
Topic: Heroes V Deluxe Edition
Replies: 43
Views: 22829

Heroes V Deluxe Edition

For my part I cancelled my order from French Ubisoft website and ordered from the Uk Ubisoft Website... I asked their staff about the languague as well. When Heroes 4 was released, I pre ordered it in english in UK and got mine a few days before everybody else. But anyway even if I have to wait a fe...
by _faenad
14 Apr 2006, 20:11
Topic: Heroes V Deluxe Edition
Replies: 43
Views: 22829

Heroes V Deluxe Edition

I preordered the Supers Collectors Edition on the ubi webiste shop, but I don't found any place to select the language, nor any place mentionning the language of the game. I want to be sure I have a game in English, as I want to play it (hotseat) with my brother-in law and father in law. Can someone...
by _faenad
31 Mar 2006, 19:06
Topic: Pocket PC Heroes alpha version
Replies: 4
Views: 2207

Pocket PC Heroes alpha version

Pocket PC is the Windows Mobile Platform. Including the PDA but also the Pdaphone (Eten Qtek etc.)
by _faenad
31 Mar 2006, 13:27
Topic: Pocket PC Heroes alpha version
Replies: 4
Views: 2207

Pocket PC Heroes alpha version

Great! So far I haven't had a bug after more than one hour of play. The game is not finished (magic, siege, creatures infos are not included for example) but the parts that are available are great. I was waiting for it for a long time, and I am not disappointed. It's so far a remake of Heroes 2 with...
by _faenad
04 Oct 2005, 14:15
Topic: Heroes IV Complete Coming?
Replies: 17
Views: 6167

It's already available in France, I seen it yesterday in stores. heroes 4 + both expansions for 20€.
by _faenad
16 Jul 2005, 21:50
Topic: Introducing Olivier Ledroit
Replies: 11
Views: 5814

The chronicles of the dark moon cartoons are great. They are perfect for long hotseat, to read during your opponent's turn (along with a chess game :-).

Check the website http://lalunenoire.dargaud.com/ for some cover and flash anims to have an idea of the dark moon style.
by _faenad
31 May 2005, 20:01
Topic: Pocket Heroes demo v0.01
Replies: 5
Views: 3649

So far very promising. Works well on a VGA device.

The heroes "magic" already works, you want to relaunch the demo again and again :)

By the way, now that some Pocket PC screen are VGA, I long for a DOS emulator able to run the original unabridged heroes 2 on my PPC...

Go to advanced search