Search found 10 matches

by fester
27 Feb 2015, 09:36
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Legend of Erthia: Armageddon (Reborn)
Replies: 267
Views: 135309

not that it either adds or help but i gotta commend you savetara ... depiste you been ill or pehaps still are, you have not given up this VERY instersting lloking project of your. As we all do I sincerly hope you finish it, but for heavens sake dont rush it out the shelf .... Takes whatever time you...
by fester
26 May 2011, 19:20
Topic: Wox2 - DEMO IS AVAILABLE ! (only RUS language)
Replies: 118
Views: 91357

tolich wrote:
AlexYeCu wrote:Could u pm me the link?
Perharps, this one. If so, don't worry, this demo is too outdated.
BTW, demo movies show russian texts.
Yeah that was the one ...

Sure hope this project is still alive because if its ever finished I´d be blue to the screen for months :D
by fester
22 May 2011, 23:16
Topic: Wox2 - DEMO IS AVAILABLE ! (only RUS language)
Replies: 118
Views: 91357

Some month ago i had i playable demo of this. I cant remember exactly where I dug it up. But if I recall right it was a russian page. Even perhaps a own subforum sort of. So if this hav´nt changed and you can put up with a russian interface that is fairly selfexplanatory for a mm:er, the truth is ou...
by fester
20 May 2011, 02:16
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Equilibris & Windows 7
Replies: 3
Views: 5714

What win 7? x32 or x64

I got x64 ultimate and sadly i cant get Equilibris to run on it. I´ve tried servarly compability modes.
Oringal H4 (with both addons) runs fine though.
by fester
14 May 2011, 22:53
Topic: Help on M&M IX
Replies: 0
Views: 1307

Help on M&M IX

So i got another more capable box now with win 7 x64. Installed the game, played the first island, in the end of the island I open the door, read the book, watch scene. The loadscreen comes up but boat will not go away. I can hear my chars swing weapon. just like im the the game as normal just that ...
by fester
07 Mar 2011, 08:06
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 74
Views: 221843

by fester
03 Feb 2011, 22:26
Topic: The MMX Forums are back online - Join us!
Replies: 6
Views: 3567

i just hope u managed to get some of those reverse enginge dudes onboard your ship .... i better engine does never hurt ...as long as u´re trying to can true to its roots i´d love to see some enhancments. Youp indeed a thrilling feeling comes over . i hope u¨ll still use the lithtech enhanced or not...
by fester
03 Feb 2011, 22:19
Topic: The MMX Forums are back online - Join us!
Replies: 6
Views: 3567

i whould join had´nt it been that damn bot reply saing i tried 5 secs ago .... just cuz i corrected my pw from 6 chars to 8...

now it goes on about mulple accoonts something somthing

WADDA MESS
by fester
24 Nov 2010, 13:25
Topic: Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff (updated)
Replies: 74
Views: 221843

There is also Pascals/asterix mm7 mod. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0AR3KKO4 I took the liberty of puting the new skilltable into a greyface exe so now the mod is playable with mouselook. I also did a minor change to mage so they can now have 2 daggers after promotion. EDIT - This is the second uplo...
by fester
04 May 2010, 21:35
Topic: Need Help (MM9) gfx-trouble
Replies: 0
Views: 1257

Need Help (MM9) gfx-trouble

I got an Acer extensa with some intel onboard Gfx card i Can play 3d games in a limited sense . mostly older. though HOM&MV run fine. MM9 runs fine and all with no problems untill i get to a point where i need to go into water. I can look down into water , see things on the bottom and so on. But...

Go to advanced search