Search found 5 matches

by Spidercider
05 May 2010, 00:02
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7-artifacts/relics
Replies: 13
Views: 18027

relics and artifacts in mm6

Actually, in MM6, I exploited the heck out of the dragons by reloading after picking up items when the dragon didn't disappear. I think I got several duplicate relics and artifacts, if memory serves correctly, not just Mordred. So, I'm glad that they have that limit in 7; makes it more sensible, IMO...
by Spidercider
02 May 2010, 04:00
Topic: M&M IX bogging badly in XP.
Replies: 5
Views: 3953

Cshell.dll patch

Zalunaya, Wow, no way! I don't know how you found that, but who cares! I installed it in less than a minute and tried it... and it works like a charm. Took nearly ALL of the waiting time out. From 15 to 20 seconds to less than 1 second to load up. :D Nice find Zalunaya and THANKS again! Thanks too J...
by Spidercider
01 May 2010, 02:21

Well, nope. That didn't help. I even disabled all advanced graphics and tried running the game in 640-480 resolution. I have also exhausted every compatibility mode. Still takes an average of 15 to 20 seconds just to open up my inventory or escape to main menu. The only thing that I have found that ...
by Spidercider
01 May 2010, 00:26

o.k. thank you Jorgamesh. I'll give that a try. I was just at that site yesterday and haven't yet installed 1.3 or 1.3a. So, hopefully, that will help. Let you know...
by Spidercider
30 Apr 2010, 03:33

M&M IX bogging badly in XP.

I'm having trouble figuring out why M&M IX is saving games, opening main menu and opening inventory incredibly slowly. The game will play just fine, but is terribly slow when opening main menu, opening inventory, or using NPC inventory such as buying and selling, etc. I have tried running the ga...

Go to advanced search