Search found 17 matches

by Asmodis
19 Mar 2013, 10:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: So ... Any Thoughts On The Big "X" On The Ubi Site
Replies: 114
Views: 55638

tress wrote:Potentially no(even though mm games were (at least6-9) were always numbered by roman numerals), but in case it's for some twist of fate meant something else it will be just trolling of mm community.
Watch it become a console-exclusive title. :p
by Asmodis
17 Jan 2013, 23:10
Topic: Blue bite is flying me to dusseldorf
Replies: 13
Views: 8034

2. Who's "bb"?? Blue Byte, quite old pc game developer from Germany, mostly known for the Settlers and Battle Isle franchises, although the latter has been dead for a long time. They also did a great RPG named Albion. Ubi bought them up a decade ago or so and have been primarily working o...
by Asmodis
31 Oct 2012, 21:44
Topic: World of Xeen - Advice for first time player
Replies: 24
Views: 20511

The main thing to watch out for concerning natural aging are the job offers in some of the cities that give you a small amount of gold via wasting a week or two of game time. They can add up age very quickly for a rather mediocre amount of gold so it's best to avoid them unless you're planning on ab...
by Asmodis
31 Jan 2012, 17:13
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: A game for fans of Might and Magic
Replies: 14
Views: 7118

ThunderTitan wrote:Am i the only one that gets nauseous from games like this when you're moving through those maze like tunnels?
Eh, could be worse. At least maps are a constant now in those kind of games, back in the day you'd have to draw them yourself and every wall looking the same didn't make it much easier.
by Asmodis
17 Nov 2011, 16:35
Topic: TES V: Skyrim Announced!
Replies: 74
Views: 39605

Ethric wrote:The commentary by the guy who was evidently masturbating at the time was rather disturbing, but the clip itself is quite damning :|
Well, there's also always this little gem, although the trick itself is pretty old news already by now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccBQZVpVvAE
by Asmodis
17 Nov 2011, 07:27
Topic: TES V: Skyrim Announced!
Replies: 74
Views: 39605

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfIiaaDkeyk

K, it's more of a glitch than poor AI alone but still, that's almost as bad as Morrowind's AI was.
by Asmodis
15 Jul 2011, 00:09
Topic: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Replies: 26
Views: 10227

Yeah, not getting my hopes up here. I'd love for it to be as versatile as the original one but judging from the trailers/gameplay vids so far this will prolly be dumbed down to a cyberpunk-themed ME2 really (and sadly, praised for it).

But then again, Thi4f is more important to me anyway. :D
by Asmodis
11 Jul 2011, 21:24
Topic: Are there any good zombie-apocalypse games?
Replies: 24
Views: 10329

If you can, I'd suggest you rent Dead Rising 2 instead of buying it. The game is fun and all but unless you're really really bad at it, you can explore/experience pretty much everything it has to offer in 2-3 playthroughs which don't take that long (unless you use certain mods that alter how much ti...
by Asmodis
09 Jun 2011, 07:31
Topic: Wii U
Replies: 5
Views: 3003

Oooh Wii U, I look just like Buddy Holly!
by Asmodis
09 Jun 2011, 07:28
Topic: Mass Effect
Replies: 174
Views: 138851

Zaeed's just a carbon copy of Mandalore/Ordo anyway. Which shouldn't be much of a surprise considering that most of ME is more or less a KotOR without SW license and shooter elements.
by Asmodis
27 Jan 2011, 20:01
Topic: <SENSATION> Secrets of Might & Magic!!! - Mircowor
Replies: 14
Views: 8025

Bronze (or whatever metal analog the M&M universe might have)seems more likely, seeing how Titans are more reminiscent of certain statues like the Colossus of Rhodes or Talos.
by Asmodis
16 Jan 2011, 20:16
Topic: Modern RPG worth play?
Replies: 19
Views: 10123

I believe the japanese have released a few "old-school" type games lately, most notably the Etrian Odyssey series for the NDS.
by Asmodis
30 Oct 2010, 23:19
Topic: Fallout
Replies: 277
Views: 73159

The best? Hardly.

It's definitely a lot better than Fallout 3 ever was but in the end it mainly keeps constantly reminding you about how good this game could be if it wasn't for all the things Bethesda screwed up in the first place.
by Asmodis
24 Jun 2010, 20:31
Topic: Hexen Beyond Heretic
Replies: 39
Views: 21183

In most cases, you can just drag an .exe onto the dosbox.exe to quickstart a game/program without doing the whole mounting stuff, y'know.
by Asmodis
06 May 2010, 21:30
Topic: MM6 - Prismatic Light. Where to get it?
Replies: 5
Views: 2743

forbjok wrote:Come to think of it, is there a second Dark guild as well (possibly a weaker one)? I've only seen the one in Blackshire so far.
Should be in White Cap.
by Asmodis
29 Apr 2010, 22:39
Topic: World of Xeen question
Replies: 10
Views: 6363

They only help with unnatural aging though, last time I checked.

Natural aging still occurs, along with the stat penalties and eventual death, although you have to waste a lot of in-game time (like doing those job offers for years) to get there.
by Asmodis
05 Apr 2010, 23:21
Topic: 3-5 rules and 6-8 graphic ?
Replies: 22
Views: 8318

Re: 3-5 rules and 6-8 graphic ?

Team: 1-6 heroes. In fact need minimum 2 peoples to skills work, but its better when choose how large team you want. MM8 have similar but very broken Depends on how different the individual characters/classes can be from each other. The early MM parts could have easily been done with 4 characters a...

Go to advanced search