Search found 15 matches

by chazztizer
16 Nov 2013, 20:19
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dark elves in hot seat problem
Replies: 2
Views: 4138

Dark elves in hot seat problem

How do you enable the ability to choose the dark elves as your heroe in hotseat mode? I can pick them for the pc but not human.. thanks for any advice
by chazztizer
19 May 2013, 17:12
Topic: adventure screen lag
Replies: 7
Views: 7030

yes this is a laptop its a dell alienware with 12 gb mem, I know this is a new bug because it has ran fine for me with a rollback of my NVidia drivers, I really appreciate all who have looked at this post but looks like this is just another bug. I am positive this is a leak and was just hoping to fi...
by chazztizer
18 May 2013, 17:02

windows 7 and I updated drivers after the patch (GeForce 560m version 314.22)
by chazztizer
17 May 2013, 19:25

adventure screen lag

does anyone know of a way to fix the lag I have on the adv screen? this problem has popped up after the new expansion. The game starts up well but after a few days movement on the main map degrades to near no movement at all till I restart game.I got game to 2.1 and have never had any major probs ex...
by chazztizer
24 Dec 2012, 16:06
Topic: Game freezes in town screen
Replies: 36
Views: 37114

I had same problem in town and rolled back my nvidia drivers and it seems to have solved my problem. I am confident this was the problem because I auto updated my drivers and then the crashes started.
by chazztizer
24 Dec 2012, 00:08
Topic: More silly ?'s
Replies: 1
Views: 4673

OK I figured out the dynasty weaps in custom games but still have no clue on the game a bridge to forge a dynasty that is supposed to load dyn weaps that you may have missed
by chazztizer
23 Dec 2012, 23:52
Topic: More silly ?'s
Replies: 1
Views: 4673

More silly ?'s

OK I have finished all campaigns and DLC's Am I correct that dynasty weaps can not be used outside of the campaign? If so why is there a box to select them on the map setup page? Also does the user made map a bridge to forge a dynasty no longer spawn dynasty weaps? I have loaded it many times but th...
by chazztizer
23 Dec 2012, 14:05
Topic: Where to find Arachne sword?
Replies: 4
Views: 7803

Where to find Arachne sword?

Hi I hear alot about this dynasty weapon but do not have it in my collection. Can someone tell me which campaign I can find it in? I tried the Bridge to a dynasty map but never really saw "all the shiney stuff" usually just 1 random arty after each load. Thanks for any help and Merry Chris...
by chazztizer
16 Dec 2012, 15:01
Topic: A bridge to Dynasty
Replies: 3
Views: 7101

Thanks Ell1e.. I cant wait to try it out
by chazztizer
16 Dec 2012, 01:44
Topic: A bridge to Dynasty
Replies: 3
Views: 7101

A bridge to Dynasty

I missed an important weap and after reading walk thru I ran across this file.. I have no idea what to do with a bridge to a dynast.scn....where do I put it so that it is in my maps or what do I do with it? I also want to thank the people behind the walkthrus...I wish I had used from the start.. I m...
by chazztizer
10 Dec 2012, 23:15
Topic: Last Camp = no load
Replies: 0
Views: 4263

Last Camp = no load

I just finished orc campaign but now I can't advance to finale? I have reloaded last save and killed worm 3 times but when I hit end I have no option to start the conclusion campaign....my only option is to load saved game and the end of the orc campaign is last saved. Any ideas what I did wrong? DO...
by chazztizer
31 Oct 2012, 14:06
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: H5 editor missing?
Replies: 5
Views: 5764

Markkur I would really like the info file you spoke of if you could post,
thanks
by chazztizer
31 Oct 2012, 14:04

Thanks

Thanks to both who replied, I found where the editor is supposed to be,buried deep in the steam files but it is not there, I suppose it did not come with the steam version. I will continue to look for it as an addon to the original files. Thanks also for the help file!
by chazztizer
30 Oct 2012, 01:14

H5 editor missing?

My son loves H3 map editor and has made some fun maps, However,for H5 I cannot find the editor in the H5 folder or on his. Did the H5 version come with the editor or can it be found elsewhere? I am also wondering if it is missing because both of these H5 games were bought via steam, As Iam sure you ...
by chazztizer
22 Jan 2011, 14:12
Topic: map editing
Replies: 2
Views: 1748

map editing

Is it possible to take a downloaded map that is set for 1v1 and change it to include pc players? ( and how do I do that if possible)

Go to advanced search