Search found 634 matches

by ShadowLiberal
May 28 2018, 3:03
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Some help modding the MM6 Shops
Replies: 1
Views: 518

Some help modding the MM6 Shops

I'm wondering if any experienced modders can help me here. I'm trying to modify the shops in Might and Magic 6 to make the game tougher. There's two things I'm trying to do that I haven't had any luck figuring out/getting it to work however. ⋅ I want to change what spells are available in ...
by ShadowLiberal
May 26 2018, 3:24
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Chiyolate Fun & Balanced MM6 Mod
Replies: 8
Views: 2063

Re: Fun and Balanced MM6 Mod :-D

Thanks for all your hard work on this mod. There's a lot of things I really like about this mod. ⋅  The information on skills for where to find trainers. ⋅  The re-balanced weapons. ⋅  Tougher enemies have made the game more fun. ⋅  I love hats and crowns prov...
by ShadowLiberal
Nov 21 2016, 2:11
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Hangman Vol IX
Replies: 37
Views: 6784

Re: Hangman Vol IX

N.
by ShadowLiberal
Nov 11 2016, 13:53
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Ex-Ubisoft Employee Exposes Ubisoft
Replies: 19
Views: 7132

Re: Ex-Ubisoft Employee Exposes Ubisoft

On overtime, I wonder if 55-70 hr/weeks are truly necessary. The rumours I heard about Ubisoft is that it absolutely sucked at product management and has a great deal of trouble communicating requirements to devs. From what I've read, studies have shown that much overtime often backfires, because t...
by ShadowLiberal
Nov 11 2016, 13:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Cultists - Bugged?
Replies: 3
Views: 1682

Re: The Cultists - Bugged?

I've run into this bug as well in recent years. It seems to be quite random. Sometimes the heroes just sit there and do nothing, other times they charge towards your city. At times one hero will just sit there, while another hero spawned later will charge towards the city. I've never been able to fi...
by ShadowLiberal
Dec 23 2015, 20:26
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Rage of the Carrots 2015
Replies: 329
Views: 36845

Re: Rage of the Carrots 2015

Santas
by ShadowLiberal
Dec 23 2014, 0:25
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Rage of the Carrots 2014
Replies: 117
Views: 20165

day
by ShadowLiberal
Dec 23 2014, 0:22
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7: Weaponmaster only partially (N+E) affects Unarmed?
Replies: 10
Views: 4420

This is definitely a bug with Monks. It annoys me a lot when I solo the game as a Monk. I don't think there's any fixes for it available. It's definitely not intentional to get the basic and expert bonuses but not the master bonuses from unarmed.
by ShadowLiberal
Jul 19 2014, 0:46
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 5: Necromancer campaign-reinstalled
Replies: 2
Views: 2158

You don't lack resources do you?

If all else fails, there's always using cheats if you're stuck and the game seems to be bugged.
by ShadowLiberal
Dec 30 2013, 2:42
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Rage of the Carrots 2013
Replies: 173
Views: 35422

because
by ShadowLiberal
Dec 28 2013, 3:55
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Something troubling me
Replies: 36
Views: 142933

You have a few things wrong in your argument, and you're missing a few data points about education and birth rate. 1) Wealth and Intelligence are two different things, but tend to be strongly correlated (these days). The smarter you are generally the wealthier you are because you can get a job that ...
by ShadowLiberal
Dec 28 2013, 3:20
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Rage of the Carrots 2013
Replies: 173
Views: 35422

trees
by ShadowLiberal
Dec 28 2013, 3:18
Forum: Articles
Topic: Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → The Meeting
Replies: 14
Views: 5049

Re: Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → Th

I play the campaign with Tote and was very disappointed that I lose all those stat bonuses from mission 1 but in mission 3 there seems to be a bug if you keep the dragon set and go meet Raelag through the portals. This gives +4 to all stats (bonus from the set) maybe because the game doesn't recogn...
by ShadowLiberal
Aug 19 2013, 1:31
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: "The Ship" level is driving me mentally crazy!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 6393

I don't see how you managed to take 3 cities in a week, that seems nearly impossible. As for war machines, I don't see why they are more powerful at the start of the game, and less powerful later on. Do you mean because the number of creatures in the army is much less, so it has more impact on the ...
by ShadowLiberal
Aug 19 2013, 1:22
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Hangman vol. VIII
Replies: 2561
Views: 221454

Well here in the US we use the A to F grading system, with +'s and -'s to. Though when I was in elementary school our grading system was +, check, and -. Are you saying the answer is A? Well when you guessed I , I thought about changing the clues to match I. But then I decided I like to hang people....
by ShadowLiberal
Aug 18 2013, 13:31
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Hangman vol. VIII
Replies: 2561
Views: 221454

Gaidal Cain wrote:
ShadowLiberal wrote:It's a grade you wanted to get in school on all your tests


Unfair! You said it was only one letter!
Hey an A is one letter!

And my schools never had an A+!

GreatEmerald wrote:
Gaidal Cain wrote:Unfair! You said it was only one letter!

Yes, in fact, it's supposed to be a letter to begin with, not a number!
An A isn't a number!
by ShadowLiberal
Aug 17 2013, 16:05
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Hangman vol. VIII
Replies: 2561
Views: 221454

Is it U ? Nope! NO! More people to hang! :devil: _ A single word; already used in this clue and underlined + bolded; Also the first letter of the alphabet; Has two feet and a triangle hold in the middle of the body; A vowel; It's a grade you wanted to get in school on all your tests Used: B, I, U S...
by ShadowLiberal
Aug 17 2013, 12:55
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Hangman vol. VIII
Replies: 2561
Views: 221454

Is it B , i bet it's B ... :devious: NO! You get hanged to! :devil: _ A single word; already used in this clue and underlined + bolded; Also the first letter of the alphabet; Has two feet and a triangle hold in the middle of the body Used: B, I Safe 0 (whoever's stupid enough to get this wrong hang...
by ShadowLiberal
Aug 15 2013, 22:19
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Hangman vol. VIII
Replies: 2561
Views: 221454

Kalah wrote:Hmmmm ... let me guess ... is it I? :D
NO!

You get hanged! :devil:

_

A single word; already used in this clue and underlined + bolded; Also the first letter of the alphabet

Used: I

Safe 0 (whoever's stupid enough to get this wrong hangs right away! :devil: )
:hanged: Kalah
by ShadowLiberal
Aug 15 2013, 16:02
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: [MM7] Top 15 favorite spells
Replies: 49
Views: 24434

1) Wizard Eye 2) Torch Light 3) Heal 4) Fly 5) Town Portal 6) Lloyd's Beacon 7) Souldrinker 8) Paralyze 9) Shrapmetal 10) Destroy Undead 11) Fireball (great high damage spell early on to multiple targets) 12) Heroism 13) Protection Against Magic 14) Summon Light Element (very useful diversion , espe...

Go to advanced search