Search found 9 matches

by InfernalBrute
Sep 13 2010, 18:01
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: banning ALL sources of Dimension Door
Replies: 4
Views: 6050

ahhhh so the culprit was in the conflux. Thanks a lot for the help guys. I know there are 2 confluxes in the map to remove. Also, does my WoGify ban list cover all instances of: -Fly -Water Walk -Town Portal -Summon X Elemental I also personally removed the Fly, Water Walk, Town Portal and Summon El...
by InfernalBrute
Sep 12 2010, 20:43
Topic: banning ALL sources of Dimension Door
Replies: 4
Views: 6050

banning ALL sources of Dimension Door

I am using in the Wake of Gods. The current game is a long, very fun game vs 7 computer opponents (all different teams). The problem is that one or two computer opponents is using Dimension Door with its heroes, and I have to wait a VERY long time for the AI turn to complete. I have banned Dimension...
by InfernalBrute
May 19 2010, 15:30
Topic: NCPv1.5 - New Commanders, music, sounds and more [DOWNLOAD]
Replies: 3
Views: 5498

Wow this is very nice!! Great job guys.
by InfernalBrute
May 17 2010, 19:03
Topic: [mod] New Heroes III
Replies: 10
Views: 6599

very cool! I can see all these new features immediately enhancing my enjoyment of Homm3. I like how you guys are adding new stuff to WoG instead of revamping stuff completely. Incremental changes are great :D Plus I like how you started working on the evil aligned towns first, my favorite hehe the g...
by InfernalBrute
May 17 2010, 0:22
Topic: Can I reverse the effects of Cartographer?
Views: 2247

Ah, I see, thanks. In the game menu there is the do not show enemy movement option. Back to 5 secs AI turn :) Man this game is REALLY well polished, from the flavor of each town, to the cool monster animation, music, sound effects, even the interface and game options is top notch, and WoG even impro...
by InfernalBrute
May 16 2010, 23:26
Topic: Can I reverse the effects of Cartographer?
Views: 2247

Can I reverse the effects of Cartographer?

I was curious about the effects of the Cartographer, so I paid the 1000 gold fee, and the entire map is revealed. But as they say, be careful what you wish for, and because of my carelessness, the AI turns is a lot longer now. This is because previously, I only saw 25% of the overland map and 0% of ...
by InfernalBrute
May 15 2010, 19:58
Topic: HOMM3: Summon Fire Elemental (x infinite!) is overpowered
Views: 11413

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2810/homm3elems.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us I tried to edit map properties by selecting each town and banning Summon Elementals and it seems to work so far, thanks. I also banned Castle Gate and all the dimension door and teleportation spells. I am playing wit...
by InfernalBrute
May 15 2010, 18:09
Topic: HOMM3: Summon Fire Elemental (x infinite!) is overpowered
Views: 11413

HOMM3: Summon Fire Elemental (x infinite!) is overpowered

hello all, I became hooked to the Heroes of Might and Magic series as soon as I played HOMM2. After rediscovering HOMM3 and the excellent In the Wake of Gods mod, I enjoy HOMM3 a lot more than newer games. I play only against the computer, in a massive extra large map, with 8 players, underdark and ...
by InfernalBrute
May 15 2010, 17:52
Topic: Can I ban Summon X Elemental spell?
Replies: 1
Views: 1832

Can I ban Summon X Elemental spell?

First of all, I would like to say that I love WoG. In fact, I prefer to play Homm3 with WoG over Homm5 or any new 3D game :) I see that WoG has many cool features to ban certain artifacts and spells. But one spell that I find particularly annoying is Summon X Elemental. My army outnumbers the army o...

Go to advanced search