Search found 45 matches

by TheCoolinator
Dec 18 2012, 3:27
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Children of the Void: Project Update December 1st, 2012
Replies: 14
Views: 5828

Is there a reason why Ubisoft chose Heroes of MM over MM? And do they own the rights to regular MM?
by TheCoolinator
Dec 18 2012, 3:23
Topic: Started a New game of MM8 after 10+ years
Replies: 16
Views: 6606

Started a New game of MM8 after 10+ years

Hi all, Don't know if you remember me from way back (2 years ago) but I finally forced myself to start another new game of MM8 and thank god I finally stuck to my guns and am getting some stuff done. Anything I should know regarding the whole pick & discard party option? Like should I even waste...
by TheCoolinator
Apr 8 2010, 13:48
Topic: mm6: Druid vs Cleric?
Replies: 58
Views: 12388

OK! So I took a vacation day yesterday and after I was done running errands I sat my bottom down and attempted to see where I was at in M&M6. I came to the staunch realization a few days ago that I wasn't powerful enough to take on the Doom Knights and Cuisinarts in the Warlords fortress so I ma...
by TheCoolinator
Apr 6 2010, 13:51
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Fallout
Replies: 277
Views: 38299

Some guy I know got me into Fallout. He always used to talk about all the crazy stuff you could do in the game. When I finally got the chance to pop it in I found out he was absolutely correct. The mixture of RPG elements, turn based combat, and the humorous post apocalyptic theme really made Fallou...
by TheCoolinator
Apr 6 2010, 13:40

Alright, I decided to do the Warlord promotional quest and then head on off to finish the council quests but I ran into a road block. I don't think my party is hardcore enough to take on the Doom Knights. So, I'm just going to see if I can keep going back and forth to town until I kill them all. Whe...
by TheCoolinator
Mar 29 2010, 15:04

GreatEmerald wrote:
There is a reason why Might and Magic are non-linear RPGs

I understand that,

I'm asking if you and others can suggest what actions should be I take first.
by TheCoolinator
Mar 29 2010, 15:01
Topic: Your thoughts on M&M 8 and 9
Replies: 34
Views: 5070

I've never really gotten past the first island in M&M8, I just get frustrated and bored and quit because of how powerful all the enemies are, and I didn't really like the whole having people join you thing. I just wanted to quote this because its exactly what I was thinking when I loaded up MM8...
by TheCoolinator
Mar 25 2010, 18:30
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Randomness - vol. IV
Replies: 1659
Views: 208395

Sure Valla wrote:I've got a NVIDIA GeForce 2MX/MX 400

Which isn't even supported anymore by NVIDIA....

They have some good deals at micro center. Most of their video cards come with a mail in rebate. I know I got 30 dollars back on my Geforce, Which wasn't too bad at all since it was only $80 dollars
by TheCoolinator
Mar 25 2010, 18:28

if you want you can create a new topic but it wont be nessasary. The council quests aren't that hard, what cames after the council will be hard. Of course Promotion quests are usefull for experience, and more hp/sp. Which make you last longer! If you haven't done it yet, finish the obelisk quest: R...
by TheCoolinator
Mar 25 2010, 18:24

Sure Valla wrote:My computer can't run Call of Duty 2 on full resolution, fail!

This made me laugh ^ :-D
by TheCoolinator
Mar 25 2010, 18:21

If you haven't started yet, may i surgest a fine party? Also challenging! Sorceror, Sorceror, Sorceror, Cleric/Druid. if you think: NO WAY, then i have this Knight, Sorceror, Sorceror, Cleric/Druid Well, I started up the save file and from the looks of it my party is.... Knight, Paladin, Cleric, So...
by TheCoolinator
Mar 24 2010, 17:32
Topic: Might and Magic Fan!
Replies: 36
Views: 3433

Talin_Trollbane wrote:just look at Duke Nukem Forever.

I cringed whenever someone says that name......brrrrr :mad:
by TheCoolinator
Mar 24 2010, 17:30

Sure Valla wrote:No offence mate ;)

It's all good,

Tonight I need to start up my MM6 game I've been playing and ask you guys some serious questions about it because I'll be honest, I know MM7 and 9 by heart but MM6 is still kind of new to me.
by TheCoolinator
Mar 24 2010, 13:17

Todays my Yearly review....hopefull I can get canned and go out on a 2 year payed unemployment vacation.
by TheCoolinator
Mar 23 2010, 18:07

Wow, I really need to play it MM8 now......is playing as vampires or minotaurs as cool as it sounds?
by TheCoolinator
Mar 23 2010, 17:30

Sure Valla wrote:
TheCoolinator wrote: What's the point of Alchemy if you can cast a spell buff ? I would rather just cast a spell instead of foraging for raw materials all over the place.

Agree, but what the other say, Potions last longer.

BTW, this is a topic about mm6? Lets keep it that way?

Ok, 8|
by TheCoolinator
Mar 23 2010, 17:28
Topic: MM7 Party for newbie
Views: 4197

tress wrote:Only downside is inability to master plate that screws up recovery rate.

Doesn't casting Haste completely negate the whole recovery time thing?
by TheCoolinator
Mar 23 2010, 14:07

Your thoughts on M&M 8 and 9

Ok, A long time ago I actually bought M&M 8 and then for some odd reason immediately returned it. I guess I was kind of disappointed with the graphics and having only one person in my party at the beginning. Eitherway it was gone and I got my money back. :( Later on I bought M&M9 and played ...
by TheCoolinator
Mar 23 2010, 14:01
Topic: MM7 Party for newbie
Views: 4197

The default party is the best for a newbie/casual player. Knight will be your tank, thief will disarm chests, cleric for protection magic and sorcerer for offensive/transport magic. This summed it up perfectly but as MacrosTheBlack said you can replace the Knight with a Paladin for a different feel.
by TheCoolinator
Mar 23 2010, 13:56
Topic: Say something about the person above you!
Replies: 557
Views: 62207

Is a member of No Ma'am

Go to advanced search