Search found 4 matches

by jworley1977
18 Mar 2010, 22:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Bad story telling....
Replies: 10
Views: 5465

Bad story telling....

Ok...just finished Heroes 5 (just the original, not the expansions yet) and I've got to say that the storyline left a lot to be desired. I mean a good story is one of the things I look for in a good RPG. Does the story continue with the expansions?? Does the story telling get any better (not holding...
by jworley1977
11 Mar 2010, 20:56
Topic: Are witch huts worth it?
Replies: 19
Views: 14335

Are witch huts worth it?

Ok. I'm assuming that I have a correct understanding of the skill development options for Heroes V (please correct me if I'm wrong) in that we can develop a total 5 skills with 3 abilities for each skill. That being said it seems to me that witch huts are entirely too random in the skills they teach...
by jworley1977
11 Mar 2010, 20:42
Topic: Selecting magic schools and skills
Replies: 5
Views: 3361

Thanks for the insight guys. Looking through some of the faction guides has helped me understand a little better about the game as well. Looking forward to some of the other campaigns..:)
by jworley1977
08 Mar 2010, 18:53
Topic: Selecting magic schools and skills
Replies: 5
Views: 3361

Selecting magic schools and skills

OK....I'm new to the Might and Magic series (playing Heroes V atm). Kinda just winged my way through the first 3 campaigns, then ran into some trouble of the Warlock one, so decided to go back and do some research, figure out some of the game mechanics, etc, and I'm a little confused about something...

Go to advanced search