Search found 6 matches

by NecroViolator
11 Apr 2010, 14:30
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM9 MOD... Anyone interested ???
Replies: 13
Views: 6963

Problem with MM9 is the constant ALT+TAB and goto desktop then back to game... :(... All I really need is the Models/Meshes, all maps and I could recreate in SS HD... I can already Unpack all the REZ files and edit Scripts/Text parts then Pack into REZ and the modded files work perfect... I read a f...
by NecroViolator
10 Apr 2010, 15:41

sad...but this is not a mod, just making game more harder. mod should have something new... it's like show people how to edit TXT files and everyone could do a mod... we were interesting in modding MM9 but changes and decide to edit MM8 first. there was a level editor...it allow you to view all map...
by NecroViolator
09 Apr 2010, 16:02

MM9 MOD... Anyone interested ???

Im modding MM9... Its a pain but do able... So far Ive done : 1... Weapons, anyone can use them. Made the skill "undefined" so anyone can use them. Doesnt bother the Levels of the skills. You still have to be M (GM) to Dual Weild. But Im looking at another way of doing this... 2... Made Ar...
by NecroViolator
04 Mar 2010, 16:05
Topic: 3d models wanted for testing MM6 outdoor map editor
Replies: 67
Views: 21947

I would love to get a hold of some Obj files so I can test building some City maps... :)
by NecroViolator
03 Mar 2010, 13:12

There is a Russian (group) remaking MM6... Looks great, since they have done alot of models/meshes already... http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.gamedev.ru/projects/forum/%3Fid%3D129380&ei=qmd-S7LOIJrL-QaVx4mFDA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resn...
by NecroViolator
02 Mar 2010, 16:37

Greetings and Salutations :)... This sounds good, Im interested in if you have the interior of the "places" that you can enter as well ??? I was building MM Maps in SS as I have all the Textures converted already... But couldnt find any Mesh/Model converter for the MM Maps/Meshes/Models or...

Go to advanced search