Search found 5 matches

by C_Guy
20 May 2011, 15:21
Forum: News
Topic: Video: Music & Sound Making Of
Replies: 30
Views: 11900

Video: Music & Sound Making Of

Darkstrom: You are right about that. It took me a long time to come around and enjoy Heroes IV but even before I did I would listen to the soundtrack all the time. It is frustrating to hear the Producer talk about this game being a tribute to the fans considering how many fans can't even get the edi...
by C_Guy
03 May 2010, 15:18
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic Online
Replies: 12
Views: 8173

Heroes of Might & Magic Online

Not sure I get it. Why release this when we have Heroes: Kingdoms??? I thought that was going to be the MMO Heroes?
by C_Guy
20 Apr 2010, 14:34
Topic: Ubisoft Eliminates Paper Manuals
Replies: 59
Views: 18328

Ubisoft Eliminates Paper Manuals

Ubisoft takes another step in the direction of failure. No one I know wants to read manuals in Acrobat format. Flipping back and forth between your game and Acrobat Reader is not my idea of fun, especially for games with larger manuals that you need to reference often as you are learning how to play...
by C_Guy
01 Apr 2010, 14:35
Topic: Ubi: Nintendo to Develop Heroes VI
Replies: 20
Views: 8746

Ubi: Nintendo to Develop Heroes VI

Heroes of Might & Magic: Wii

You have to admit, it has a nice ring to it :P
by C_Guy
18 Feb 2010, 18:30
Topic: UbiSoft Online Controversy
Replies: 155
Views: 55724

UbiSoft Online Controversy

Very well written article. I doubt you will find anyone more against piracy than I am however that doesn't mean I am willing to give up any of my rights. I will bakup my own software as it is my right. I will also install it and play it without constraint and without an Internet connection, as that ...

Go to advanced search