Search found 10 matches

by urnothere
22 Nov 2009, 03:27
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Are Knights and Robbers useless classes in MM3-5?
Replies: 16
Views: 10475

Couldn't you try a solo campaign with a mage, since they can use the teleport spells to get around mountains and forests?
by urnothere
20 Nov 2009, 09:20

Isn't a barbarian a better fighter and has more HP than a knight? What advantage does knight have over barbarian? Just some armor, right?
by urnothere
18 Nov 2009, 07:42

Yes I know that it really doesn't matter that much but I want to try and find the most optimal party and after playing MM3, realized that basic knights and robbers don't really have any advantages over barbarians and ninjas and wanted to see what others thought.
by urnothere
18 Nov 2009, 03:41

Are Knights and Robbers useless classes in MM3-5?

I just finished playing through MM3 and am about to start on MM4-5, however I noticed something about some of the base classes: they're useless, specifically the knight and robber classes. My party for MM3 was: Paladin, Knight, Robber, Ranger, Sorcerer, Cleric However, I was thinking that for MM4-5,...
by urnothere
18 Nov 2009, 03:35
Topic: Where do I get guild membership for the last 2 towns in MM3?
Replies: 5
Views: 2380

No, it's in the town of Blistering Heights itself. The guy giving away the membership is in a chest.
by urnothere
14 Nov 2009, 03:53

Ok, I found the Swamp Town one in the caverns. I'll search through Blistering Heights again and see.
by urnothere
13 Nov 2009, 13:26

Where do I get guild membership for the last 2 towns in MM3?

I'm playing MM3 and you have to buy memberships in the guilds to get the spells. In the first 3 towns, there's people in the towns selling the guild memberships. But in the last 2, I haven't found anyone either in the towns or the caverns (of Blistering Heights. I haven't been to the Swamp Town cave...
by urnothere
06 Nov 2009, 15:06
Topic: The lost Might and Magic : the Nec PC-Engine version
Replies: 46
Views: 39273

My views on MM1 can basically be summed up by this excellent review someone wrote of it on Gamefaqs: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/apple2/review/R7569.html The game is TOO vague, too combat heavy (aren't there some multi-level dungeons that you have to go through in which only 1 space out of the ...
by urnothere
05 Nov 2009, 18:09
Topic: Why MM is so much better than newer games
Replies: 25
Views: 7865

The reason why MM is one of my favorite series is because of the huge emphasis it places on discovery and exploration. Your party is always a bunch of generic adventurers because the point of the game isn't to follow someone else's story, it's to explore an open-ended world of adventure and fantasy....
by urnothere
05 Nov 2009, 18:01
Topic: The lost Might and Magic : the Nec PC-Engine version
Replies: 46
Views: 39273

I recently downloaded an ISO of this game and played it a bit on a PC Engine emulator. It's a decent port of Might and Magic 1, but I think that MM1 in general is very frustrating so it has most of the problems of the original. The interesting differences are: - New intro and premade characters. Jus...

Go to advanced search