Search found 66 matches

by Mamma Jamma
30 Aug 2010, 05:54
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Suggestions for MM6 mod
Replies: 24
Views: 11994

MM8 mod rather...

I wonder why people keep modding MM6 and MM7, which are already great games to start with. There are very good mods around for MM6 and MM7 (played BDJ's; never found the time for Maestro's though). Now, if there is a MM that really needs modding (IMHO), it is MM8. Apart for Maestro, who has expresse...
by Mamma Jamma
09 May 2010, 17:15
Topic: MM7: Favorite male
Replies: 11
Views: 3948

I vote for no. 6. I always smile when I hear him boasting in his high-pitched voice: "got that bad mamma jamma"...
by Mamma Jamma
30 Apr 2010, 20:11
Topic: MM6: Favorite melee weapons to give your Druid
Replies: 21
Views: 11670

I voted for two daggers: I just like them. They're fast and reliable. But I don't use them much anyway in MM6: I prefer Sparks... WWDW is a very powerful party in vanilla MM6!
by Mamma Jamma
30 Apr 2010, 07:36
Topic: MM6: Ice Blast and Death Blossom
Replies: 21
Views: 9069

Ice Blast and Death Blossom

I wouldn't say they are completely useless, but I agree they aren't very useful. With one exception, in TCC, where Death Blossom comes in very handy: don't forget that Death Blossom inflicts physical damage, and you can use it (in MM6) against monsters which are immune to certain magic attacks. Look...
by Mamma Jamma
08 Apr 2010, 08:57
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!
Replies: 133
Views: 44909

Probably super green barrel, in Elesia island. Surely not cauldron, because i dont drink them, am not sure what they do so i leave them for later. Anybody known what they do? Also what do prisoner in metal cage? I click them and hear sound like something happend, but i dont see any changes. I thoug...
by Mamma Jamma
06 Apr 2010, 14:10

Nothing, am just always see 20th century fox when look at it, kind of dejavu :D Hey i found something weird, all my characters have expert of body building but i even dont buy this skill and dont spend even single point on it. Am level14 and was in few places around begining katan. I realized this ...
by Mamma Jamma
03 Apr 2010, 07:39
Topic: MM7 party
Replies: 1
Views: 1481

Re: MM7 party

Hi, I just found this forum on the net and remembered the old days when I once played a fun setup in mm7. I Created a 4xsorcerer party and limited myself to ONLY wearing rings, amulets and gloves. No armor, no staff, no cloak or others. I remember recruiting those starting NPCs on emerald island th...
by Mamma Jamma
30 Mar 2010, 07:48
Topic: TCC Part 2 - Have I ruined end of game?
Replies: 6
Views: 3302

Re: TCC Part 2 - Have I ruined end of game?

Got chalice, went back to Baals Garden, a message came up "What the...." but I realized I was going to be exterminated & didn't read message before I reloaded game. Now I don't know what the message said & it won't come up again. Help please... I don't think you've ruined it. The ...
by Mamma Jamma
29 Mar 2010, 10:08

Have this game logic ending? Part2 look very weird How its compare to original mm6 story, do you find spaceship? There is a logic. But you must pay attention to the story. And, no, there is no spaceship. Don't forget: TCC is NOT MM6. It's a whole different story that shares, more or less, the same ...
by Mamma Jamma
19 Mar 2010, 18:06
Topic: Equipment with useless specials
Replies: 15
Views: 5401

I don't remember ever seeing "of carnage" melee weapons. And I've never heard anyone ever having such a weapon. But I have seen quite a few "vampiric bows" in MM6 (even enchanted some myself), you know, the ones that are supposed to drain HPs from the target. However this doesn't...
by Mamma Jamma
17 Mar 2010, 14:30
Topic: Favorite character class overall in M&M
Replies: 18
Views: 5483

I vote for Sorcerer: like them a lot!
by Mamma Jamma
15 Mar 2010, 20:42
Topic: mm6: Druid vs Cleric?
Replies: 58
Views: 23757

I've played MM6 with both WWDW and WWCW parties and I kinda like them both. However I do lean towards the Cleric, for several reasons. Note that the reasons below are valid for vanilla MM6. 1. There are lots of magic skills (7 compare to 5) to beef up in a Druid, and this means rather slow developme...
by Mamma Jamma
08 Mar 2010, 09:28
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 656395

MJ, Are You sure about two Gate Masters in Port Sleiton? I know only well-known Wilma Cook (near northern magic shop). There live another GM? I only find second GM in Baal's Garden camp. I'm not 100% sure, but I do remember seeing two of them. Although it may have been the vanilla MM6... Anyway, yo...
by Mamma Jamma
07 Mar 2010, 17:19

Mn i dont know about you but i cant get to expert Air (Aeros), without jump or fly (fly scroll also removed) I cant get jump cause i have to be master air to get to the guild How!? Well, Mn is actually talking about the well-known bug in MM6: looking up, through the planks, you will see the door of...
by Mamma Jamma
06 Mar 2010, 12:59

Sure Valla wrote:seriously you guys, where the hell is Tamara?

http://telp.org/mm6/tavern/mm6tavern.html

I sound like a noob, right?
Well, someone gives you a good hint. I'll PM to you the location, as it's a spoiler!
by Mamma Jamma
03 Mar 2010, 17:28

Sure Valla wrote:I cant find the links!

Same to TCC I.
Sure Valla, check the sticky with the mods: I've added a few days ago a comment that contains the links. Hopefully someone will make the changes!
by Mamma Jamma
02 Mar 2010, 08:29

.. but the obelisk quest was always the stone in Ironsand desert. Now, there's a tree there, which asks the above question. Yes, there is a tree now in that location, but it is an entirely different quest; maybe that's why it is called "Danu treasure"... It's just like pretty much everyth...
by Mamma Jamma
01 Mar 2010, 21:54

I only have 3, 4, and 5. So, are the obelisk and and Danu quest, part of the same thing? No, they are not. The Danu quest was, I think, designed to replace the original obelisk quest, but it is no way connected to the obelisks. All you need are the Danu scrolls. I think, although I'm not quite sure...
by Mamma Jamma
01 Mar 2010, 19:47

Ahh, I did not know it was for that. I'll got to Hermit's Isle first... I found the Ultimate treasure Scroll; with yet another riddle... :( Well, I don't remember where all the Danu scrolls were, but I think you need to have all 5 of them in your inventory to get the treasure. Although I'm not sure...
by Mamma Jamma
01 Mar 2010, 18:10

If you visited ALL the obelisks, go to the Far Reaches (ol' Hermit's Island) and look for a rock not far from the Fountain of Youth. You'll find the treasure there. I hope you'll like it! Oh, I thought it was the tree in Dragon sand desert. It's asking for the 1st word of the incantation. Is this s...

Go to advanced search