Search found 13 matches

by Jack Necron
Oct 26 2009, 18:42
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes III Sound Fix
Replies: 74
Views: 77758

I had been wanting to do this for awhile and I am glad I read this thread. I just installed the DLL and it works fine on my WOG version.
by Jack Necron
Oct 26 2009, 18:02
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Facetool Might class issues
Replies: 3
Views: 3201

Well, I tried converting the images to 256 color bitmaps, but I got the same result. I tried it for another class and it worked fine. I don't understand what is wrong.
by Jack Necron
Oct 26 2009, 14:22

I will try that. I just found it strange because all the other classes worked fine with any picture I used, but I tried two different ones with the Might class and neither worked.

But thanks for the tip, I will give that a try. :)
by Jack Necron
Oct 26 2009, 1:47

Facetool Might class issues

Ok, in the facetool 1.1 version, I have been changing the portraits just fine with all the other classes, but the Might class has been a problem.

The portrait won't show, it is just blank, as if one was never there. The name and bio remain changed though.

Any idea why that is happening?
by Jack Necron
Oct 26 2009, 1:45
Topic: Portraits not saving (HOMM4)
Replies: 4
Views: 1631

They now work in the editor and game, but another little problem has come up.

The Might class's portraits won't show the image. It is just blank, but the character info and name remain changed.

Any idea what is up with that?
by Jack Necron
Oct 21 2009, 16:05
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Movies
Replies: 1047
Views: 134929

I saw a review on tv for Paranormal Activity and they say you should see it in theaters because it won't have the same effect on a smaller screen. I guess it is also like Blair Witch in the fact that it is a sort of pseudo-documentary. I plan to see it soon.
by Jack Necron
Oct 21 2009, 16:01

Ok, I tried something a bit ago. I saw in some other posts that people were putting the files in C:/Modding/Facetool

I did that and now the images show up in the tool. I have yet to try the map editor.
by Jack Necron
Oct 21 2009, 15:49
Topic: 3.55 Alpha version of 3.6
Replies: 44
Views: 26657

I hope it comes out soon. All the screenshots they show look awesome.
by Jack Necron
Oct 21 2009, 15:44

Not sure, but clicking on them pops up the message "windows cannot open the file" I also have Vista, I don't know if that is an issue or not. I checked it out again today and it saves the character information/name. But the image still won't show. I don't get it haha. I tried older version...
by Jack Necron
Oct 21 2009, 3:13

Portraits not saving (HOMM4)

I recently downloaded facetool 1.1 and created a custom portrait...or so I thought. I clicked to save it and it confirmed that it was. But when I went back to use the facetool again, the portrait was gone. They also do not show up in the map editor. So...why are the portraits not saving? Anyone?
by Jack Necron
Oct 19 2009, 19:50
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Movies
Replies: 1047
Views: 134929

I saw a trailer for the remake of The Wolfman coming in 2010. I have to say. I think it looks pretty good.

They have confirmed that a Creature from the Black Lagoon remake is in the works as well. I wonder if all the Universal classics will get an update?
by Jack Necron
Oct 19 2009, 19:45
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic II Mod
Replies: 309
Views: 145816

I will have to check that mod out when I get the time. :)
by Jack Necron
Oct 19 2009, 19:41
Topic: Facetool
Replies: 17
Views: 10035

You could download IDraw 3.31. It allows you to fully edit the palette and every pixel of the image. It is what I use to correct that annoying mess of pink dots.

Go to advanced search