Search found 9 matches

by ylayarocks
03 Sep 2009, 23:41
Forum: Articles
Topic: More From the Will of Asha
Replies: 20
Views: 13836

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → The Grim Cru

@Peredhil : be nice, lol @KatrineA: u need to build a tavern first, then u can hire ur secondary hero. U actually can hire them outside ur town,from the tavern building,just like u can hire extra troops,but no tavern guild on this map. And thanks for ur link info, i'll check that out later. U see, i...
by ylayarocks
30 Aug 2009, 00:26
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53107

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

i've finished tote on easy level. Now i intend to re-play it at higher level difficulties...but without causing any ache to my head..i'm a fair and honest player, err..is there any cheat codes for tote? Lol.
by ylayarocks
30 Aug 2009, 00:11
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53107

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

@conan222 : when the time has come for the orc heroes to fight, just keep clicking to the ground near ur hero until u can control them,then give kujin's army to gotai, and let gotai fight for u,not kujin. Just click the ground as if u command ur hero to move just like u always did. But when clicking...
by ylayarocks
29 Aug 2009, 23:51
Topic: More From the Will of Asha
Replies: 20
Views: 13836

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → The Grim Cru

does t0te have cheat codes? Just wondering. I'm a fair player, i have finished t0te on easy level, and i intend to re-play it on higher difficulties without aching my head , lol.
by ylayarocks
01 Aug 2009, 08:37
Topic: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh
Replies: 55
Views: 47112

The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh

friends, how do i upgrade the patch? I currently have v1.0 , coz seems the game would b easier according to the walkthroughs and some comments i read here. Thanks. @peredhil:really? Then what should i do? I mean i built markal and godric so well and regret it when godric must fight markal :( with wh...
by ylayarocks
30 Jul 2009, 07:42

@peredhil: yea u r rite. But it pissed me off. Forget it, i'll rebuild markal. And now i'm playing the haven campaign,currently on the last mission where i punish godric by preventing him from having useful combat skills,i do that coz i hate him so much on the last mission of markal's. And i build i...
by ylayarocks
25 Jul 2009, 03:05

and my isabel doesnt have training skill. She's only lvl 24 too. Please dont tell me i have to restart the whole campaign... And i dont have summoning magic too...*tears..
by ylayarocks
25 Jul 2009, 02:54

and my isabel doesnt have training skill. She's only lvl 24 too. Please dont tell me i have to restart the whole campaign... And i dont have summoning magic too...*tears..
by ylayarocks
25 Jul 2009, 02:50

i never able to beat godric. My markal is lvl 29(dark, destructive, war machine, leadership, logistic, and i forgot the last one. All expert). I have 32wights (the joining darkraider), 7wraiths, and etc. Godris has 12 titans n 63archmages etc. How do i start the strategy? Everytime my markal's turn ...

Go to advanced search