Search found 4 matches

by Sneakgab,
18 Jul 2009, 16:46
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 5 = broken
Replies: 11
Views: 5212

Thanks for the answer. As I said earlier I don't mind most cheating, but cheating which reduces fun through reducing the strategic possibilities or otherwise is generally a problem. 2 examples of this: Unpredictable cheating can make precision in your plans impossible, thus reducing fun and possibil...
by Sneakgab,
17 Jul 2009, 16:14

Whoops, almost forgot to mention that I do have the game working. It crashes much less frequently now that I have lowered animation speeds. This is a bit off topic, but unworthy of a new thread for itself: Does the comp still cheat in Heroes 5 (other than by starting with additional resources)? I've...
by Sneakgab,
17 Jul 2009, 15:47

It's not a case of speed. My line is fairly fast. The problem is that here in the land where companies rip off consumers to an absurd extent (South Africa), there is a thing called download cap. We pay exhorbitant amounts to get inferior lines, absurdly sh!t service, cap limitations, and oh yes... g...
by Sneakgab,
15 Jul 2009, 14:04

Heroes 5 = broken

Initial (legally purchased) DVD didn't work, re-purchased it pirated, didn't work, took back pirate DVD and got a new one, didn't work. Got it copied. Ok, finally install works, but crack does not not. So I get a no-dvd fix and finally it starts up. But now, it crashes every 15-30 minutes. Anything ...

Go to advanced search