Search found 8 matches

by Sinner
26 Nov 2009, 04:43
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic on Linux (or similar problems)
Replies: 11
Views: 4813

Could try some form of virtualization, wine is know to have performance bugs. Try Qemu, virtualbox or VMware.
by Sinner
26 Nov 2009, 04:35
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Official VCMI project thread
Replies: 99
Views: 305878

GreatEmerald wrote:But there is the earth texture that you can loop as well as the treeline at the top.
Instead of trying to manipulate the old textures, why not create another project that focuses on creating high resolution graphics?
by Sinner
26 Nov 2009, 04:22
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 637926

Well this has gotten off topic, hasn't it?
by Sinner
20 Jul 2009, 22:18

A bridge is a def. file. If it is passable for Heros it can't be passable for boats, as Heroes can't pass water while boats can't pass ground. Moreover, a bridge can act like a garrison, with the using of the WoG editor, in a simple click. There is no need for HotA team do work on such minor detail...
by Sinner
19 Jul 2009, 18:53

ok lets talk about the game, so basically we're gonna get the same towns + new ones , or everything is going to be new? we'll get same towns + new alternate creatures and new towns with alternate creatures ive seen pictures of a bridge , will it be possible to create one not near your town but rath...
by Sinner
16 Jul 2009, 00:54

Hi The game looks awesome I can't wait till its released. I also agree with FunBun, have a little patience. I am sure the game will be released in a timely manner for all the new content. In most cases it probably better to release something a little late and have a quality creation than to rush it ...
by Sinner
10 Jul 2009, 00:02
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: WOG Crashes - Gelu's Legacy
Replies: 4
Views: 8396

Re: WOG Crashes - Gelu's Legacy

Apparently your not suppose to wogify maps with an erm scripts in place. Yeah. Any other bugs might be due to the fact that the map was made for 3.57 and never properly updated. By the way, you can upgrade those Elves and the Archer to Sharpshooters. ;) So wog isn't backwards compatible? Thats some...
by Sinner
07 Jul 2009, 16:44
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: WOG Crashes - Gelu's Legacy
Replies: 4
Views: 8396

WOG Crashes - Gelu's Legacy

Hello, I am completely new to Heroes 3 modding but I am huge might and magic fan. I am using Heroes 3 complete and I downloading wog and the available 3.58f Script. However, the game crashes in some cases when I enter combat. Numbers appear on the screen very briefly and appears to be hex and than t...

Go to advanced search