Search found 29 matches

by El Chita
14 Feb 2011, 13:25
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Bosses
Replies: 70
Views: 27273

If you've seen the Artwork where the Haven hero is knighted, you'll see Michael at the right. He belongs to Haven, if I remember right he uses the humans to fulfil his vengeance. And Mother Namtaru is the Spider mommy. You know, the big one. Incarnation of Asha and stuff. So she belongs to Necropoli...
by El Chita
11 Feb 2011, 11:02
Topic: Bosses
Replies: 70
Views: 27273

I think it's obvious that when this Dragon Eel is an incarnation of the Dragon god of water, we'll see the other incarnations to.

So we'll have a Shadow Dragon for Malassa, a Fire Dragon for Arkath, a Light Dragon for Elrath and so on.
by El Chita
07 Sep 2010, 17:49
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: The Streets of Al-Safir
Replies: 32
Views: 18674

News

yess, indeed, I will not post screenshots so far, but I made a marbled palace for Academy, with a repertory and stuff :) And I redid Inferno, it is now the TempleoftheDamned (Tier6, Inferno) from the Inside, you now, the cave with the columns where you can recruit the Pit Spawns. So you can see the ...
by El Chita
02 Aug 2010, 17:41
Topic: More than 8 towns?
Replies: 4
Views: 3623

simple question, simple answer:
No. There is no negative impact on the game if you have more than 8 towns on a map.
oh, and it doesn't matter whether it's single or multiplayer :)
by El Chita
07 Feb 2010, 12:16

Okay, Inferno is almost done. What I wanna add are a few effects and some eyecandy stuff. What I can show you so far is the Inferno starting point and a custom isle I made, in my vision they look like the Hanging Gardens of Babylon :) Very extreme altitude differences here, sometimes it's annoying i...
by El Chita
26 Dec 2009, 09:49

No, this project is not cancelled.
As you can see on dao's new Glorix Thread, we are both working very hard (according to the time we have) , but it is very difficult to tell the Editor what you want.
I hope I can give you an update soon, but I'm not sure.
by El Chita
26 Dec 2009, 09:45
Topic: Legendary maps - what is the secret? :)
Replies: 55
Views: 27227

This is an interesting thread, could someone plz tell some H5-maps which are just good designed like Elysium ?

thx :)
by El Chita
15 Nov 2009, 16:58
Topic: Unusual strategic ideas (with math)
Replies: 6
Views: 5295

5. is a very interesting fact: The Griffins will stay in air as long as there is no space for them.
Good to know, but it won't help you in a real battle, because this situation will never show up.
by El Chita
25 Aug 2009, 19:45

@fiur: Aaah, let's do it with email, ok ? I'm to stupid for this PM-thing on Heroes Community ^^ Fog of war is gonna look ridiculous on this map smile_teeth You mean this here ? http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1403/pfeilg.th.jpg Well, I'm afraid to tell you that I can't fix that. In the upper gro...
by El Chita
23 Aug 2009, 08:39

@fiur: Thx. I've answered you already ^^
and plz respond to my HCM... :)

Well, today, I was working on this:

It's the starting point of the demons. The texture of the clouds down there will be changed again, but in the whole, it's done.
by El Chita
20 Aug 2009, 16:58

Yes :D No, I mean, after you did a thing and you really enjoy what you did, and hardly noone seems to like it, you start to ask yourself for whom you are doing it. And you can't tell me you never had that feeling that you did a fantastic thing of which you believe noone did it before. You even want ...
by El Chita
19 Aug 2009, 16:19

I don't know of a Maya method, so I think I used the ingame models ^^ Wow, the map isn't done yet and someone wants to translate it... Ok, go ahead, your're welcome :D Well, but the thing I really dislike is that hardly no-one seems to find this thread. I mean, 157 Views, that is, according to the d...
by El Chita
14 Aug 2009, 16:45

No, I tested it a couple times and everything worked fine.
The town itself is not the problem, but even the clouds. They make the computer very slow when there are too much of them...
by El Chita
14 Aug 2009, 16:41
Topic: Map Testers Wanted for Great and detailed Map
Replies: 10
Views: 4560

Ok, I started again playing the Orcs, they are the only ones who have a really good start. No problems on the map, everything worked fine and Grumsh knocked out all enemies :D The only thing I still dislike is the thing with the mines. Ore and Wood are necessary for every faction, and this two mines...
by El Chita
13 Aug 2009, 18:59

Ok, I got it. I started with Sylvan, but I had to stop, because after one week, I still didn't got my sawmill and wasn't able to build the hunters building. I was so angry that I opened the editor and placed a sawmill near my town :P I just wanted to say that, because I'm sure that most other player...
by El Chita
13 Aug 2009, 09:11

Well, use this server:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/

Zip or rare it, browse it and give me the link so that I can test it.
Are there any specific things you want me to watch for ?
by El Chita
12 Aug 2009, 18:56

@EvilNed:
Thx ^^
Which map size do you use, btw?
The biggest one as possible :D
by El Chita
12 Aug 2009, 18:55

YEs, me ! :-D

Just gimme a download link and I will try this out ^^
by El Chita
11 Aug 2009, 18:41

Thx guys, but still, the map isn't done ;) Right now, I am working on very boring things like polishing the terrain, finishing borders and so on. Holy grail, just how did you do it? Oh, long story :D It took a while, I still don't know all mysteries of the H5-Map-Editor. It looks amazing! What skydo...
by El Chita
10 Aug 2009, 20:05
Topic: {H5 ToE} Is there any possibility to make Water invisible ?
Replies: 17
Views: 5098

Ok, thx ^^

Go to advanced search