Search found 46 matches

by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
13 Dec 2011, 16:27
Forum: Articles
Topic: Academy Strategy (continued)
Replies: 14
Views: 6418

Academy Strategy (continued)

In fact,Academy,other than the Titans,should NOT be army-dependant.Summoning is extremely powerful with Academy.
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
09 Dec 2011, 16:26
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - Death-In-Life and Lif
Replies: 25
Views: 21138

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - Death-In-Life and Lif

maybe another hero from the tavern?give her a big army,clash with all the big stacks,rinse and repeat.then go PM the enemy towns to hell,with a minimal army,and afterwards mop up with Irina's skills.
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
08 Dec 2011, 20:05
Topic: The Warlock → The Cultists
Replies: 30
Views: 33805

The Warlock → The Cultists

right now,I have 3 heroes with ONE ASSASIN:Raelag,Shadya,and a secondary.Lol.Barely survived the Yrbeth fight,with 1 turn to spare. edit:the second-last big hero clash ended in my victory with,you guessed it,1 assasin.This time though,I captured my 2nd town,and the demons are out too.However after t...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
08 Dec 2011, 18:56
Topic: All the Walkthroughs Are Done!
Replies: 33
Views: 18952

The Warlock → The Expansion

The 3rd town(the one closest to the middle of the underground map) is the only one that's really dangerous.By Month 2 Day 2,when I visited thewm,they had 4 castle troops of tier 1-7 upgraded troops.I was lucky to escape the fight with 2 Deep Hydas,just because the enemy sent 3/4 of his army on a wea...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
08 Dec 2011, 16:07
Topic: Infiltrate the Dungeon Campaign
Replies: 34
Views: 16472

The Warlock → The Clanlord

Needless to say,a tough mission where autosaves are your best friend,so are Destructive magic+Sorcery+Expert luck with wwarlock's luck.I went in the underground with only 1 Castle growth of Furies,Dark Raiders,Hydras and 14 Assasins,because I slammed into all the tougher stacks with the intent of co...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
07 Dec 2011, 13:47

question:why don't you have PM?unavailable for Sanctuary?just asking.
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
06 Dec 2011, 20:52

omg,these number are skyhigh compared to EVEN TEH GARRISON OF VERY MIGHT in HommV ToE!Not even the GARRISON OF DOOM which spawns 1 Archdevil and some other nasties EVERY DAY does not compare to this...wow....
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
04 Dec 2011, 14:00
Topic: The Necromancer → The Invasion
Replies: 54
Views: 37759

The Necromancer → The Invasion

Narxes has a huge army,but can be defeated pretty easily if you visit the mage vault,cause you get either PM or Phoenix,which is obv uber.Blind is excellent for titans too(I did the fight in quicky :) ) The heroes are only armed with a pack of gremlins near Al Safir but they get a huge army after yo...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
04 Dec 2011, 12:58
Topic: The Necromancer → The Invasion
Replies: 54
Views: 37759

The Necromancer → The Invasion

If you use the command @OpenCircleFog it actually activates Talanar...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
04 Dec 2011, 12:44
Topic: The Necromancer → The Attack
Replies: 28
Views: 21367

The Necromancer → The Attack

Wow,the final Orange siege is to ugh,mainly because I didn't muster Angels fast enough.Haven troops can't be converted to Necro,so give up on incorporating Vampire Lords or Skeleton Archers or even Liches in your army.Though,Inquisitors are likely going to be the only stack standing at the end of th...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
03 Dec 2011, 09:39
Topic: The Cultist → The Conquest
Replies: 140
Views: 62902

The Cultist → The Conquest

3rd time doing this mission,this is quite hard BUT not impossible.The key is to get your starting town to Hell Hounds.And,as always,exploit the AI.I didn't capture the S town just as in my last playthrough,but I got the gold @gem mines.The Mages are so-so if you still have a Nightmare/you have cerbe...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
03 Dec 2011, 08:57
Topic: The Cultist → The Betrayal
Replies: 35
Views: 24317

The Cultist → The Betrayal

@mysticc:you don't need to;I won the scenario last night even though Godric had basic logistics and pathfinding,and without the boots.
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
02 Dec 2011, 18:22
Topic: The Queen → The Fall of the King
Replies: 46
Views: 28950

The Queen → The Fall of the King

(PATCH 1.3)Having restarted the campaigns at heroic I think this is a better way to tackle the mission (first week):After 2 days Godric gets to the Ore pit area.Go to the used grass patch there and dig.If it doesn't indcate the Tear,restart the mission.If it indicates the Tear is close,atk Dunmoor,c...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
02 Dec 2011, 15:43
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Best level 6 unit
Replies: 36
Views: 26407

Champions 1st,huge damage and dragon-like charge.Thanes are 2nd,a very powerful unit in an otherwise weak offensive army.Treants are close 3rd as they have amazing cover-up and staying power,but it is seldom needed (atleast vs AI).Pit Spawns are there too,just that Aura of Swiftness+Tactics is obv h...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
02 Dec 2011, 14:25
Topic: The Queen → The Trap
Replies: 16
Views: 7343

The Queen - The Trap

I've just restarted the campaigns and must say I'm astonished how Isabel never gained ANY SP/knowledge,which were as of the satart of this mission 1 and 2.Also,every shrine seems to want to make me get Summoning,when I have freakin' expert Light....
Edited on Fri, Dec 02 2011, 09:27 by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
02 Dec 2011, 13:32
Topic: The Queen → The Fall of the King
Replies: 46
Views: 28950

The Queen → The Fall of the King

A nice idea would be not to give Godric higher lvl Light Magic and instead have him get Dark Magic,in order to keep his effectiveness for C3M2 and ease C3M5,as your troops will be deadmeat and not PM/frenzy/blind-able.For the final 2 spots give him Luck and Attack,as your final battle in C3M5 is goi...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
18 Jul 2010, 12:54
Topic: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh
Replies: 55
Views: 47112

The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh

I fought against a maxed Godric,with very good skills:Retribution,Light and Dark with all spells,and high attack and defense(~25 for both). First time,I took my time until Month 2 Week 2 or 3(picking all statboosts and whatnot) and went in with a mediocre force:8 Bone dragons,35 wraiths,100 VLs,50 l...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
10 Jul 2010, 18:13
Topic: Will of Asha Campaign Done
Replies: 34
Views: 16784

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Beasts and B

In my game,I had to choose between 30 ore,3k gold and a Tunic of Valor as a starting bonus.I play the same version.I don't know whether it is a bug or not.
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
01 Jul 2010, 19:20

I finally did the mission after reloading a lot.Ths time,I avoided the S town(it doesn't do anything special,other than spawning countless Sylvans).In the first fight with Gilraen,I couldn't help but lose 30 familiars,my skills were quite mediocre,I didn't get luck until the end of the mission(got a...
by VAMPSVSZOUNDS
30 Jun 2010, 20:28

I started Heroes 5 campaigns again,now on heroic and got to this mission.I retried this campaign a lot to give Agrael light magic (happened to get leadership,too) but missed luck however.Now I restarted the mission 3-4 times due to tactical reasons.I changed tactics this time,aiming for mage guild 5...

Go to advanced search