Search found 15 matches

by Doxas
26 May 2018, 19:26
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars
Replies: 5
Views: 17276

Re: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars

Amazing work guys! I really dig Hoeroes 2 art put onto Heroes3 gameplay logic. though you are not just making graphics overhaul, but putting your own twist into everything (especially seen in unit lineups). good job! Can wait for the release!
by Doxas
26 May 2018, 19:19
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars v0.8 Official Trailer
Replies: 7
Views: 8611

Re: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars v0.8 Official Trailer

Got me excited too. Probably the first game I am really waiting for after heroes V.
by Doxas
09 Apr 2018, 11:17
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: New might and magic like game Kingdoms Forlorn
Replies: 4
Views: 5001

Re: New might and magic like game Kingdoms Forlorn

Game looks interesting.

omegatherion > are you one of the developers?
by Doxas
23 Nov 2006, 08:05
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Beasts of HoF
Replies: 43
Views: 14813

The Beasts of HoF

Everyone likes boobs. Next time lets ask Nival employees to make all new creatures with boobs, big ones, so that everyone in here at last would liked new content.
by Doxas
10 Nov 2006, 12:11
Topic: The Patch 1.4 Paper Doll
Replies: 70
Views: 24264

The Patch 1.4 Paper Doll

I really like the way they implemented layout on background picture. Best paperdoll so far from all HoMM series!

Good job Nival!
by Doxas
28 Jul 2006, 12:05
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Stylish Combat Interface
Replies: 24
Views: 32746

Screenshot of improvements (of combat?) would be great to decide to wheather install it or not.
by Doxas
23 Jun 2006, 08:02
Forum: Campfire
Topic: The foreign language thread
Replies: 5458
Views: 717043

Turiu klausimą: ar aš vienintelis Lietuvos atstovas šiame forume? ;| Ne nevienintelis. ;) Galbut dar kituose puslapiuose kas atsake, bet skaityti tokio "slamsto" 88 puslapius, kazkodel nesinori. bet kuriuo atveju nedaug, bet musu cia yra. i jiesce kongretuliuje vshikich poliakov, Litva sv...
by Doxas
23 Jun 2006, 07:50
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Why is there a limitation in the cities?
Replies: 29
Views: 8842

Gaidal Cain wrote:Besides, it's not like that button is invisible until you read the manual...
exactly, evenmore the interface is so simplified, that it is even hard to miss any buttons. Though I like old interface much much more.
by Doxas
22 Jun 2006, 11:33
Topic: Why is there a limitation in the cities?
Views: 8842

[quickly fires up game]. Oh, yeah, *that* was sure obvious :). How kind of them to change that icon/button from a scroll to....another scroll to indicate that it does something different in that context. I'm halfway through the dungeon campaign and never even noticed that. Let's see how many brave ...
by Doxas
16 Jun 2006, 08:09
Topic: Heroes V Easter Eggs
Replies: 73
Views: 36027

So I can freely post in every thread how I love this game?
by Doxas
16 Jun 2006, 07:57
Topic: Heroes V Easter Eggs
Replies: 73
Views: 36027

This is why it iritates me:When they bought the game they decided to destroy the entire universe and begin from zero.Ok,I was sad,but if that was needed to get the so much desired sequel,so be it.But then the game came out.And it was average,not fulfilling my high expectations.This could pass if th...
by Doxas
16 Jun 2006, 07:02
Topic: Man this game rocks! (yes it does)
Views: 9447

Same here. I like Heroes5, at first it was lacking something, but after couple of weeks I tried playing it again, and now I am enjoying it. Still cant wait for Editor, so I could remake some very good maps from Heroes2.
by Doxas
25 May 2006, 07:43
Topic: Gargoyle Mod
Replies: 47
Views: 27689

I would be using current gargoyles instead of two more (a bit retextured) imps :P
To be honest I dont mind playing (and dont see reason for all that fuss in forums) with gargoyles made by Nival. Something unusual, but works quite well with all magic stuff in wizards' castle.
by Doxas
18 May 2006, 07:39
Topic: Bugs in HV...
Replies: 196
Views: 71557

I do not know if anyone else had problems with initiative bar. It always showed the same ammount of units no matter how much there are left on the fiels (example: 1 vampire left to kill, on initiative bar it showed 13 - the starting number). I keep on having same issue as well. Sometimes number cha...
by Doxas
19 Apr 2006, 07:57
Topic: The Giant Archer
Replies: 16
Views: 8376

The Giant Archer

Damn, I had the same bug. I hope they will get it fixed. Worst thing that it happens in most important battles and only when defending/sieging towns.

Go to advanced search