Search found 7 matches

by peddroelm
25 Mar 2021, 15:46
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: WIP Might and Magic 6 (with grayface's patch) Combat LOG
Replies: 2
Views: 2085

Re: WIP Might and Magic 6 (with grayface's patch) Combat LOG

enhanced horn of ros script [ displays AC and Resistances ] .. Might add more monster stats if I figure how to "lift" the string

by peddroelm
24 Mar 2021, 05:49
Topic: WIP Might and Magic 6 (with grayface's patch) Combat LOG
Replies: 2
Views: 2085

WIP Might and Magic 6 (with grayface's patch) Combat LOG

This is for the game patched with grayface's MM6.Patch.v2.4.exe . Current Features: - (equivalent *) CTH dice rolls for PC ranged and melee attacks and for the spells that aren't AUTOHIT from the beginning. (*The game doesn't roll D100 vs CTH, it rolls 30 + 2 * Shoot/Attack + target AC and compares ...
by peddroelm
09 Nov 2010, 16:06
Topic: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]
Replies: 552
Views: 10043306

Re: skill reduces recovery time - BUG ?! mm8

Yes, I should have released a version with this bug fixed 5 months ago... The only thing standing in the way of release now is readme and some changes to MM7 installer. I can send you the fix. I've send you a PM with my email plz send me the fix. The bug also affects Bow Skill (mainly dark elves) a...
by peddroelm
11 Oct 2010, 07:45
Topic: GrayFace MM8 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]
Replies: 366
Views: 251256

skill reduces recovery time - Not working

I'm using Grayface's patch version 1.4 for mm8. Using its ability to view weapon recovery time everything works as advertised except ... Expert Sword and Expert Axe "skill reduces recovery time" have no effect on recovery time displayed :((. I went back and checked in a savegame in mm7, my...
by peddroelm
09 Oct 2010, 17:16
Topic: GrayFace MM7 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]
Replies: 552
Views: 10043306

skill reduces recovery time - BUG ?! mm8

I'm using Grayface's patch version 1.4 for mm8. Using its ability to view weapon recovery time everything works as advertised except ... Expert Sword and Expert Axe "skill reduces recovery time" have no effect on recovery time displayed :((. I went back and checked in a savegame in mm7, my...
by peddroelm
25 May 2009, 07:00
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord Help Please
Replies: 8
Views: 4709

Heroic, My findan build: Attack Tactics, Archery , WarMachines Balista, Imbue Balista , Triple Balista Enlightment Inteligence Destructive Master x3 Luck Soldier's Luck, Elven Luck, I've kept restarting mission 1 till i got WarMachines on the WitchHut reachable on day one. Got all the stat boosts in...
by peddroelm
05 May 2009, 08:48
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Speed up AI turns
Replies: 5
Views: 12751

Sure you can.

"Given the rapid advance of Moore's Law, when does it make sense to throw hardware at a programming problem? As a general rule, I'd say almost always."

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/001198.html

Go to advanced search