Search found 5 matches

by grommo
21 Feb 2009, 11:22
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Cant get mm7 to run. Tried all guides i know of!
Replies: 10
Views: 5312

Try running just the executable file(mm7.exe) without compatibility. I wonder if the setup program is causing issues. I've actually tried that. If i don't use compatibility mode it just shows a debugger message straight away :(. I've got it to work under xp with a near identical config, which seems...
by grommo
19 Feb 2009, 09:08

Thanks for the reply and tip man! ;) I'll try it out and come back with the results later! :hoo: Result: nah.. :( Didn't work. I tried installing Moks patch again too. Sometimes when i start the game, it actually goes so far as to adapt the screen to the games resolution, but after that a Postmortem...
by grommo
18 Feb 2009, 10:40

Cant get mm7 to run. Tried all guides i know of!

PLEASE don't reply with things as "there is already a guide here on celestialheavens" etc etc.. I've tried THIS (celestialheavens) guide. Ive succeeded in getting MM6 to run, so i don't understand why this shouldn't!!! What i've tried: I set the Dxdiag sound acceleration to "no accele...
by grommo
18 Feb 2009, 09:26
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]
Replies: 613
Views: 406655

weird graphic error

Hi! I started using your 1.3 patch yesterday and all was fine and dandy, worked super ;). But when i started the game today, it had a graphical error. It consists of "coloured stripes" running parallel vertically about 2 centimetres apart on the screen. I guess this is a video/graphic issu...
by grommo
17 Feb 2009, 20:21
Topic: [ MM6 ] Technical Problem
Replies: 6
Views: 2843

Bump :)

Hi guys. I just installed the game and have the same problem ("Pager initialization error 2 - the system cannot find the specified file (mss32.dll)") I only have the patch 1.001 if the .exe version info is right. Can you help me? :P NVM ^^: I've just installed the GrayFace MM6 Patch v1.3 a...

Go to advanced search