Search found 15 matches

by phantom715
09 Jul 2009, 11:35
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 636619

windjaz wrote:I for one am simply standing by with baited breath waiting for the release.
Sorry, had to. BATED breath. ;)
by phantom715
22 May 2009, 14:03

I've decided to ignore all tentative release dates. Not because I've been disillusioned by previous dates, or have no faith in the HotA team, but for sanity's sake. There's no point in getting all worked up about a date when I have no control over the outcome. It comes out when it comes out. Then I ...
by phantom715
30 Apr 2009, 13:43

no i mean angels of death and that kind of creatures :devil: That strikes me (ouch!) as an undead type of creature. The 'angel of death' is primarily viewed as a grim reaper style being. We already have an undead castle, not to mention the duplication and "infringement" on the Age of Wond...
by phantom715
28 Apr 2009, 19:01

Pim wrote:if it is a stupid idea you must say it but perhaps for later a evil angel castle :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Wouldn't that be the inferno? :??
by phantom715
23 Apr 2009, 17:17

from where you can download? means that the beta version? I understand that something is incomplete but at what level? is the beta version will have 3 new castles? and that all creatures can evolve to 4 levels? This is most important. greetings From the website in the forum you can download. Beta, ...
by phantom715
20 Apr 2009, 11:35

Re: Sea Serpent -> Haspid

the Sea Serpent doesnt really look like a DOWNgraded version of the Haspid to name it that way. Both look awesome for their own, but i would tweak the looks a bit further so it really reflect the status. Atm, they look different but from the looks its really hard to decide whos the weaker one. Usua...
by phantom715
17 Apr 2009, 15:59

:flame:
by phantom715
14 Apr 2009, 14:13

Salamandre wrote:OK.

Conclusion:

WOG is ERM. HotA is build on ERM. Without ERM HotA can't run. Is it better now?
Agreed. :D
by phantom715
14 Apr 2009, 13:41

Phantom, it is obvious you dont have idea of what ERM is. HotA can't exist without WoG, because it is MADE with WoG codes. Don't give me examples of graphics changes. Without WoG, HotA would never become a project. It is my fault, as I said it can't RUN without it. I should say, it can't exist with...
by phantom715
14 Apr 2009, 12:27

HotA needs WoG to run. Quote from Docent Picolan: Also we have to say that many people do not understand completely what the HotA addon is. And this is bad. Our project is not a WoG improvement addon, it is an independent addon for classic original Heroes of Might and Magic 3 The Shadow of Death ga...
by phantom715
14 Apr 2009, 12:16

Re: Patience is a Virtue...

chill out mate..i was just expressing my impatince.... and, by me being impatient, it menas that i think this is the best thing that can happen to h3 and i can't wait to play it on my computer...so if you look at it from that angle i was giving my best to devs for making me impatient and not acting...
by phantom715
10 Apr 2009, 18:08

Upgrades

So.... ANYWAY. :D

How about an 'Upgrade All' button at each of the castles, like there is at a hill fort? That is something that my wife and I have wished for many times. Is there an easy way to work that in, or is that wishful thinking?

And keep up the good work. :applause: :hail:
by phantom715
10 Apr 2009, 17:59

Patience is a Virtue...

is it out yet...is it out.... 8| I want to say this as politely as possible... It's better to lurk and not post, than to post inane dribble choking the powers that be for exact dates or "Is it out yet, is it out yet?" If you have something to add to the board, by all means do so (and than...
by phantom715
27 Jan 2009, 13:03

Re: ---

2. Frankly speaking I used to hate them just as much. But we've completely remastered them, giving each commander class in each town a unique model, let alone the fact that every commander has his own unique set of skills and specialties. So they are no longer the way they used to be in WoG. But yo...
by phantom715
21 Jan 2009, 19:37

HotA

I am GEEKED! :-D My wife and I play all the time. A few items: 1. Thank you for trying to keep the basics of the game the same. That's one thing about WOG I was dissappointed with. I just wanted a little more variety, not an entirely different game. Stay true, don't change anything from the original...

Go to advanced search