Search found 13 matches

by LocutusBorg
02 Feb 2011, 08:54
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Modern RPG worth play?
Replies: 19
Views: 10174

Maybe not a modern game but... If you haven't play yet, try Divine Divinity. I bought it about 4 years ago but started to play severals days ago - man, it is good. It has TPP view, many quests, very un-linear story. You can get it on GOG (there is a remastered version). Second part is Beyond Divinit...
by LocutusBorg
02 Feb 2011, 07:37
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes 6: ooookay?? (rant, really)
Replies: 82
Views: 30731

As I've already said in this thread - do you really think that's not just going to be a more versatile, customizable skill tree for your Heroes when the level up, and some boss battles in the single player campaign? What's wrong with either of those? Heroes games of old had boss battles in the form...
by LocutusBorg
28 Dec 2010, 11:52
Topic: Guess the Game
Replies: 16
Views: 9328

And it was a biggest mistake IMO. Sorry for offtop
by LocutusBorg
28 Dec 2010, 11:29
Topic: Guess the Game
Replies: 16
Views: 9328

Fallout: New Vegas

(BTW: what a hell they did to Fallout!?)
by LocutusBorg
28 Dec 2010, 08:47
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Heroes V Legends of the Ancients
Replies: 317
Views: 309775

I am looking forward for rest of campaign (even if I've just started it :P )

So: GoooooOOOO LotA Team!!! Image
by LocutusBorg
28 Jun 2010, 10:03
Forum: News
Topic: Heroes VI Status?
Replies: 45
Views: 17913

If H6 would have DRM implemented, I won't buy it until some "classic" cheap version without this piece of sh... crap would be available... I hate to be forced to anything and keeping connection with stupid Ubi server is, for me, forcing to do totally unnecessary thing without my approval. ...
by LocutusBorg
22 Jun 2010, 11:59
Topic: Ubisoft Eliminates Paper Manuals
Replies: 59
Views: 18524

GreatEmerald - I have my manuals near my games, so I only reach my hand for them :) In your way you forgot about Alt-Tabbing. Now, try it on GalCiv2. (If we are on GalCiv2: It's .pdf manual sucks to square... I do not know HOW they do it, but scrolling pages is a pian in back side of our body, below...
by LocutusBorg
21 Jun 2010, 11:46
Topic: Ubisoft Eliminates Paper Manuals
Replies: 59
Views: 18524

Re: Ubisoft Eliminates Paper Manuals

Who needs paper manuals when you can get a *.PDF file online? Not to mention that most manuals that come with games, are printed on glossy paper, which is horribly expensive. If you really want the manual, just google it if you can't find it on the actual website. Once you find the manual, decide w...
by LocutusBorg
21 Jun 2010, 11:19
Topic: Heroes VI Status?
Replies: 45
Views: 17913

IMHO Ubisoft destroyed this beautiful game... H5 wasn't so good (H3 is 1000% better), scenario sucks... With H6 would be the same thing probably. And sin #1: they left original unverse, with Ancients and Kreegan. Younglings nowadays do not know who was who and why there is as... Poor younglings. The...
by LocutusBorg
27 Nov 2009, 13:48
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: <Might and Magic Community>
Replies: 15
Views: 5618

Yes! A thread with all MM & HoMM mods! Coz now, even if I am here for a long time (what maybe cannot be seen when You looking at my post counter), I had to jump and search and rip and shoot and (wait, shoot? something wrong here...) - well, You know what I mean. There should be also all patches ...
by LocutusBorg
22 Oct 2009, 14:29
Topic: [MMI] Items in Secret of the Inner Sanctum
Replies: 9
Views: 6354

Well, seems my CD, where MMI was has too much scratches :) What is funny, I couldn't open it from CD but I could copy it on HDD. And from HDD it's working fine. :D Oh, and the one from this site with old-games docs also finally downloaded. Both, the one from my old CD and from Net are the same. Ha, ...
by LocutusBorg
22 Oct 2009, 11:31

Hm... I have three files with my version: - Manual, - Cluebook, - Keywords. All in pdf, but unfortunately I can open only Keywords... Acrobat says that two other are broken :( I tried to find it on Net, I found a site named replacementdocs and they are there... But I was able to download only a manu...
by LocutusBorg
21 Oct 2009, 09:03

[MMI] Items in Secret of the Inner Sanctum

Does any of You know exactly what Misc items there do?
F.e.: Dried Beef, Magic Herbs, Bags with Silver, dust, etc.

BTW: It is damn hard game! It is!

Oh, and welcome everyone :) I have account here from some time, but it is my first post :)

Go to advanced search