Search found 36 matches

by Cabal
22 Nov 2018, 07:27
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Interview with Paul Anthony Romero (Team Masters of Sighisoara)
Replies: 7
Views: 6749

Re: Interview with Paul Anthony Romero (Team Masters of Sighisoara)

Is there still a chance for more questions? First-eternal thanks to Mr. Romero for his great music. I have grown up on Homam And MM series and the Music, yes with big M, was the essential part od the experience. What Is the secret behind creating themes for cities, fractions, and so on? Your songs f...
by Cabal
29 Jun 2012, 06:30
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Complete history of Ashan - HUGE SPOILERS!!!
Replies: 39
Views: 66559

Anyone interested in making the history of Heroes VI and Clash of heroes?
by Cabal
19 Oct 2010, 05:38
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Sandro/Yog/other lore characters discussion
Replies: 161
Views: 76421

Actually it's the same everybody in all the Heroes games to date. Not allowed to assume otherwise, unless you have proof? Post it here. I have proof from SoD that it's the same Yog, at least. You can go and look it up yourself if you want. Pay attention to the texts during Agents of Vengeance. I wa...
by Cabal
14 Oct 2010, 05:25
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 172225

Liches - Vampires

Well, it is strange indeed, but lore-based, vampires ARE higher than liches in Heresh hierarchy. The Hierarchy of Heresh (part of Chronicles of Ashan - The Necromancers By Jeff Spock, Writer, and Erwan Le Breton, World Coordinator.) To become a lord of the Necromancers is the ideal of all who have c...
by Cabal
21 Sep 2010, 07:39
Topic: Chronology - Clash of the Dragons + AB Dragons Blood
Replies: 22
Views: 8318

Thanks to all, Shame on me and Hideous mask on my silly head! for that Rion mistake - I meant Nicolas of course :) Mutare case is now closed for me. Is there any chance we will hear more about good (well, bad) old Archie (and Roland with Catherine too ;) in Legends of the Ancients? ;) ;) Marzhin?
by Cabal
17 Sep 2010, 10:35
Topic: Chronology - Clash of the Dragons + AB Dragons Blood
Views: 8318

Chronology - Clash of the Dragons + AB Dragons Blood

Hello, Im not sure where to place those two campaigns in MM chronology. MM wiki says, that both happened between SoD and RoE, I would rather place them after AB and before Sword of Frost. King of Erathia is mentioned in Clash of the Dragons; is it Rion Gryphoheart or new king of Erathia (crowned aft...
by Cabal
27 Aug 2010, 05:57
Topic: Story
Views: 10559

viewtopic.php?t=9700
Heroes V and DM story
by Cabal
10 Mar 2010, 07:08
Topic: MM and HOMAM history
Replies: 5
Views: 2315

I have all texts from the entire series except MM3, Swords of Xeen and the Ardon spinoffs (Warriors, Shifters). I'm (supposed to be) sending them to Celestial Heavens for permanent uploading, but I want to compile ALL of them first. I'd agree that more energy could go into the wiki, not just becaus...
by Cabal
09 Mar 2010, 08:04
Topic: MM and HOMAM history
Views: 2315

MM and HOMAM history

Hi, finally I have made a decision - to make a big compilation of MM history (well, actually I have made this a long time ago - but in my native (czech) language, so it is of no use for you all :) Anyone knows where to find texts from campaigns ? (HOMAM 1+2 are OK; HOMAM 3 and 4 and CHronicles are p...
by Cabal
30 Jun 2009, 06:08

Well, how about to make this thread sticky, please oh please pretty please admins and moderators? Do not let this true history of Ashan fade to darkness of the Void!! :)
by Cabal
19 May 2009, 12:36
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: What are your Favorite M&M Monsters?
Replies: 19
Views: 7226

Female druids in MM6 - It was sad to kill those beauties.. :ill:
by Cabal
10 Apr 2009, 07:24
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Knight
Replies: 33
Views: 22367

Also haart apears in h1 and h2. I pretty much hated they made haart bad guy in h3 considering he is only reccuring knight from previous homm. You know it's strange, but from the timeline it seems Haart was over 60 years old in Heroes III. He doesn't look that old to me. Plus he is only ever credite...
by Cabal
10 Apr 2009, 07:16

Can I ask a huge favor?? would it be possible to cite the references?? (even if is only in the format of "chapter name: Game->campaign->map") From my understanding H5 (+ expansions) storyline (or campaigns) are all out of chronological order.. I'm not so good as to remember all these name...
by Cabal
17 Mar 2009, 06:43
Topic: Archer evolution
Replies: 68
Views: 32328

H2 is best for sure!! H5 is good too, but over-armored for archer..
by Cabal
17 Mar 2009, 06:37
Topic: Angel evolution
Replies: 66
Views: 37939

H3 angel for me, I just love the sound of his sword attack
I never liked those manga H5 angels...
by Cabal
17 Mar 2009, 06:35
Topic: Air Elemental Evolution
Replies: 35
Views: 22591

Voted for H3 air elemental, H4 is storm, H2 is.. well... and H5 is an alien from Mars, hidden in holo-whirlwind or something... :devil:
by Cabal
13 Mar 2009, 06:53
Topic: So who is "Menelag"?
Views: 4438

Some info about Menelag:

viewtopic.php?t=9700
by Cabal
25 Jan 2009, 19:17

But it is still better than chaos in previous HOMAM/MM games (dating of some parts of HOMAM Chronicles, Ethric (one in MM VI - first lich on the world, killed by adventurers), another one as Sandros tutor) Well, just cut out the weirdoes in Shadow of Death and there's no problem :D The Heroes Chron...
by Cabal
25 Jan 2009, 19:04

I have read somevhere that Mal-Beleth is misspeling too. If it is true, then the first Demon Sovereigns name is unknown, or it was Kha-Beleth too, and present-day Kha-Beleth has taken his position along with his name :devil: Before Kha-Beleth six demon lords (twissted mirrors of elemental dragons) ...
by Cabal
25 Jan 2009, 15:27
Topic: Full back story for Heroes/Might and Magic
Replies: 6
Views: 5808

Compilation of history for Ashan

viewtopic.php?t=9700

Go to advanced search