Search found 13 matches

by Quickshot14
11 Jan 2009, 21:41
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: It's Begun!
Replies: 65
Views: 22898

Hey @Quickshot14 I have not managed to locate MM9 video only world of Warcraft there Not ap problem its a little burried but its there here the direct blog/vblog links on the page (its in the archive) and of course my youtube channel page has them listed as well. Hope that helps. First posting of m...
by Quickshot14
06 Jan 2009, 05:43
Topic: It's Begun!
Replies: 65
Views: 22898

This is very intresting and cool to hear, i'm not sure how it will turn out but we can hope for the best. Also I can offer to create gameplay video if you two would like, I have an exstensive blog/video blog I do for games (mainly for WoW and MM9 right now) that you may or may not know ( http://quic...
by Quickshot14
27 Dec 2008, 20:29
Topic: Might And Magic 7 questions/BDJ tutorials WHERE???
Replies: 14
Views: 9209

Awfull translation of Monster Tutorial!!! Need help with correct translation :) ;) http://mm7-maestro-mod.3dn.ru/Torrent/English.mht Just at a glance maestro its not that bad of a trans, I would clean it up for you and such but I cant translate and my english grammer skills have something to be des...
by Quickshot14
27 Dec 2008, 20:26

Re: .

zipi wrote:thanks for noticing it. can you try it this time?
Yuppers works just fine now ty so much.
by Quickshot14
26 Dec 2008, 19:51

Just wanted to let you know zipi i think BDJ decomplier may have been a bad upload, cause i'm getting an unexpected end of archive error each time i open it/try to unzip it, i'm getting the same thing with orig decompiler too the decompiler.zip works fine thou. And i dont think it was my side cause ...
by Quickshot14
26 Dec 2008, 19:40

Re: .

some assembly programming experience can help much. Ohh, and it's good that you opened this topic, cause i wanted to correct BDJ's tutorial. It's about that the first hex is not the opcode, but it means how long is the forthcoming command in bytes. Eg: you open an evt file. it starts with let's say...
by Quickshot14
25 Dec 2008, 23:16

Wow okay my brain hurts lol no seriously there awsome tutorials and they help a ton the place i'm sliping is the opperands and the like, i'm getting the basic idea of how that all works/functions i've only finshed the first two tutoruals and i must say super awsome. But before I continue/finish I wa...
by Quickshot14
25 Dec 2008, 10:53

Big Daddy Jim wrote:You can find them here.

http://hosted.filefront.com/BigDaddyJim

This ia a temporary 'home' until DarthVadre can get them posted on his site.

BDJ
Ahhh there there hiding hehe, buried more in there and i thought i'd check everything, thanks so much BDJ. I do appriacte it.
by Quickshot14
25 Dec 2008, 02:10

Might And Magic 7 questions/BDJ tutorials WHERE???

Hey all i've decided to look into possibly modding MM7, of course i'm not a big gfx guy more code but i'm just a little loss on where to start I know BDJ setup a bunch of tutorials on scripting/editing MM7 and the like but for some reason or another his page no longer contains them and I can not fin...
by Quickshot14
13 Dec 2008, 15:16
Topic: ALL MODDERS READ!!Major untapped modding potental for MM9
Replies: 25
Views: 17423

the 1.4 patch isnt delayed, it has been discontinued, why i dont know, but Bones isnt working on it anymore. but if i remember correctly he is willing to give it to someone who is capable to finish it, so maybe you should ask him? Heyaz talin, motter and corlagon. First talin I didnt know that mayb...
by Quickshot14
12 Dec 2008, 23:04

I extracted some .abc and some .ed files from the MMIX directories and tried to open them using the ModelEdit and DEdit tools you linked to. Error messages ensued. I'm sure there's a way to open them up and view them, though. Am I missing something? A bit yes, i havnt tried opening model files just...
by Quickshot14
12 Dec 2008, 22:33

Welcome to the site. I knew something like that - about packing lichtech resources. But I have no idea about formats inside it. I do not know how to edit monsters, places...is it possible to add new locations, items and so on. What kind of animation each person uses...many other questions. And If I...
by Quickshot14
12 Dec 2008, 18:27

ALL MODDERS READ!!Major untapped modding potental for MM9

Hello everyone, first and formost this is important for modders of all types, major or minor. This topic is not joking, there is huging modding potentioal avalible for might and magic 9 that you probley dont even know about, and you start modding it pretty darn easily today, so please bear with me a...

Go to advanced search