Search found 40 matches

by Holly
17 Apr 2012, 14:14
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: M&M8 Alchemy Mod 1.5
Replies: 19
Views: 17267

Is there a way to download this? The link is not available any more.
by Holly
05 Feb 2012, 10:26
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Favourite faction in Disciples II - 2007
Replies: 31
Views: 34466

Here are some scenarios that were previously on Strategy First site http://www.mediafire.com/?xx1plfci9y3ezxi

Also, I will start to write about some party compositions and hero analyzing for each faction today (yes am bored on a sunday).
by Holly
01 Feb 2012, 10:44

Never played in MP, too much nerves. Just try the Pit Fiend in the Campaigns, it's crazy with it's fast-fast level ups. And I prefer big units because of the XP you gain. With two biggies and a hero... brrr. We should've just make clear if we are talking about campaign/skirmish or multiplayer. Mayb...
by Holly
31 Jan 2012, 22:00

^ I was about to write really long post about the Pit Fiend and how you totally bashed stuff about it that praise in some other factions, just will say that you can "take" the Pit Fiend as an upgrade to some of your other units, and a great one on really cheap prize (wanna compare it with...
by Holly
31 Jan 2012, 17:48

Lets get one thing straight. I do not hate Legions, I just think they are the hardest faction to play effectively and most of their units are not so good compared to other factions. How can you get Overlord to gain two levels on any map in the game? Maybe, if you blow couple of capitals by which tim...
by Holly
31 Jan 2012, 17:14

Well, you can always fry the Hordes with spells since they have low hp. It's hard to beat the Undead in battle, but they are quite vulnerable to spells. Well, everyone is, but they are more than most.
by Holly
25 Jan 2012, 11:23

Did some research in game. Turns out Doppelganger cannot transform into a 2 space unit despite the leadership. So, only one space units are option. Still, there's a great tactic if you face the Empire. Attack his rod planters and heal up your army.
by Holly
24 Jan 2012, 10:54

I " PFFFFFFF!!! "-ed so loud here that I woke my cat. Why you forgot to write it levels up in just 475 ( !!! ) XP, making that Poison Damage go up and strikes like crazy (and with their 50 initiative - it's pretty decent, no?). One of the best units for any kind of maps (well, maybe not s...
by Holly
23 Jan 2012, 18:16

I see this topic died out a bit. Well, since I am playing this game again, mostly the campaign, here are some of my thoughts about the factions. Wall of text incoming! The Empire The Empire is a very good faction, having some very good and balanced units out of all the factions. Starting with the fi...
by Holly
18 Jan 2012, 10:01
Topic: Which weapons are encompassed with the Spear skill? (MM VII)
Views: 10791

What's the fuss about the spear? Why is it so bad, I don't get it? :|
Sure, it's better with a Knight, but why the hate for archer?
by Holly
15 Jan 2012, 15:24

I just want that my Archer has spear and no daggers as dagger is the weapon I used so many times that it bores me to death. Currently my party of: Archer, Monk, Cleric and Sorcerer is doing just fine. Archer and Monk are the only two classes I haven't used in any of my play troughs. Anyhow, thanks a...
by Holly
14 Jan 2012, 13:33

You can expert dagger and use a dagger in the off hand. This. Remember that the dagger does not add to recovery time of the spear. If for some reason your archer gets into melee combat, spear+halberd will do the most damage in most circumstances. Cool, thanks for the advice. I just want my Archer t...
by Holly
13 Jan 2012, 19:17

I want it to have spear?

Anyway, thanks for the reply.
by Holly
13 Jan 2012, 16:03

Which weapons are encompassed with the Spear skill? (MM VII)

Currently I am unsure to as which weapons fall under the category "spears"? Of course, spears do, but what about halberds and tridents? Can they also be used and apply to themselves the spear mastery with respective ranks of normal, expert, master, grandmaster? Thanks in advance, my Archer...
by Holly
12 Mar 2011, 14:07
Topic: MM 7 fresh start
Replies: 11
Views: 4947

Light saves a lot of time casting protection spells, doesn't it? I agree, paralysis is just awesome spell to have. I am sticking with both priest and sorcerer. Grand Masteries in elemental and body, spirit and mind magic is just too good to pass up. Although I did have great fun mixing black potions...
by Holly
11 Mar 2011, 16:43

Yeah, things didn't pan out well. I didn't like the balance of the party that much.
Why is it that going the light path seems like a way better option? All those protection spells are great. What can dark really offer to compensate?
by Holly
09 Mar 2011, 10:41
Topic: M&M VIII - trees and Trees
Replies: 1
Views: 1403

M&M VIII - trees and Trees

Are there any more secret stashes like that Tree outside of Ravenshore? Any more Rocks, Flowers etc. that can be opened? If so, don't tell me where, just wanted to know if there's more. Thanks :)
by Holly
09 Mar 2011, 10:36

Gone with Monk, Archer, Ranger and Sorcerer. I think things will be tough. Most healing will have to come from alchemy. Wish me luck!
by Holly
07 Mar 2011, 17:55

Certainly not playing with 4 characters of the same class, just ain't my thing. Would it be terrible if I go without a cleric? I kind off think it would, but could be wrong though. Also, does monk benefit from dodge if you have cape or boots, or do you need to be all but butt naked? :D
by Holly
07 Mar 2011, 13:56

MM 7 fresh start

No matter what new games I play, I always come back to the beginnings. Anyway, I just started a new game with this party comp: Paladin, Monk, Druid, Sorcerer. Just got off from Emerald Isles, but I am not satisfied with said party. Can someone suggest an interesting party mix? I don't know if it mat...

Go to advanced search