Search found 8 matches

by auralsun
12 Feb 2009, 16:12
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 412540

not sure if i should feel dumb for this... just got to the elf human war part of the game, or where it used to be. now both ambassadors suggest that their king/queen will request my audience when necessary. i assumed whatever i was supposed to do for game/storyline progression was on emerald island ...
by auralsun
11 Feb 2009, 17:15
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 412540

hi,

what's the location of the crystal caravan? trying to go back to emerald island and there's absolutely no direction to this from within the game, from what i can see.

thanks!
by auralsun
02 Dec 2008, 04:14
Topic: Progress through Maestro's Mod
Replies: 217
Views: 68269

newp -- i've explored the entire castle (including the new area) as far as i can see. unless i'm missing some miniscule additional secret area, i'm pretty sure there's just some bug with monster spawning...
by auralsun
02 Dec 2008, 02:18
Topic: Progress through Maestro's Mod
Replies: 217
Views: 68269

having a bit of an issue -- in a new game i made, one or more of the Castle Harmondale monsters must have spawned behind the wall or something. i can't find the mob and as such can't finish out the "clean out the castle" quest. any suggestions to speed up the process of mob respawns in tha...
by auralsun
28 Nov 2008, 22:46
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 382858

So what is the team behind this project nowadays? Do most of the contributors to this project post on these forums? Who does what?
by auralsun
27 Nov 2008, 09:37
Topic: [NSFW] vladimir-maestro's MM7 mod
Replies: 172
Views: 87396

oh wow -- nevermind! i guess there are some changes, i just didn't notice 'em at first.

is the game balanced to be played with the original nine classes, or are the new classes you made imperative to play the game in this modded form?
by auralsun
27 Nov 2008, 09:22

MOD will work with it - simple LOD files. But new classes won't work. Programm wasn't count under vista, win64. How to do that: If MM7 works under vista, win64 - install MM7, install MOD. Copy MM7.EXE and NEW_CLASS.EXE to other computer - win95-XP SP2 and try to patch it manually. Than copy patched...
by auralsun
27 Nov 2008, 06:41

maestro:

is this mod incompatible with vista? i'm running it and it says it's incompatible with 64bit applications. any suggestions?

Go to advanced search