Search found 6 matches

by cmrenberg
20 Jan 2016, 21:20
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes IV won't start
Replies: 9
Views: 21142

Re: Heroes IV won't start

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Downloading the heroes4_sfx.exe and running homm4 from there worked perfectly. I installed HOMM6 and hated it. I played some HOMM5 and enjoyed it but HOMM3 with WOG and now ERA2 has been my favorite. I have tried to play all the maps I could find - some are excellent e...
by cmrenberg
20 Jan 2016, 19:31

I did as you suggested. After installing the game in C:\heroes\ I started as administrator and the game started OK. I installed the 1st expansion disk = The Gathering Storm" - and tried to start it as administrator but to no avail. I tried all the compatibility option again to no avail. Windows...
by cmrenberg
20 Jan 2016, 03:12

I am having the same problem with Win10. I upgraded from win7 and now HOMM4 with the 2 expansions will not start. Any Help!!
by cmrenberg
31 May 2010, 16:53
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 374569

Masters of Sighisoara

I just finished this campaign and this is why HOMM3 continues to reside on my hard drive and is probably my most played game even thought I have most of the Roleplaying/Strategy games ever developed. Thank you authors for an experience greatly enjoyed - your effort is hardily appreciated!!!
by cmrenberg
27 Dec 2008, 17:52
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Constructive criticism needed for the map 'Into the Tundra'
Replies: 2
Views: 1785

Into the Tundra

I have enjoyed playing the map very much until near the very end. I was able to decifer where the "Grail" was, dug it up, returned to my starting point and just as I got there I was attacked. I won that battle but was informed that the "Grail" was stolen. I can not find it any lo...
by cmrenberg
22 Nov 2008, 19:04
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: HOMM5 Campaigns
Replies: 1
Views: 2082

HOMM5 Campaigns

Have there been any User-written campaigns for HOMM5 or either of the expansions submitted. I've just recently purchased all 3 games and really enjoy them - this is after playing HOMM3 for several years and downloading all of the campaigns there were for it; even the once I could not read!

Go to advanced search