Search found 6 matches

by rboy3
24 Jun 2014, 05:29
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - Circumradiant Dawn
Replies: 19
Views: 25011

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - Circumradiant Dawn

I too could not capture castle G. I am on the blood path so Ludmilla joined me. But when she leveled to 18, her stats did not increase. But from then on her stats increased on level. As well, I added Heroic Charge, but I cannot use it on my Necro army - only live creatures. Not sure where they expla...
by rboy3
27 May 2006, 06:33
Topic: The Queen → The Fall of the King
Replies: 46
Views: 29043

The Queen → The Fall of the King

Spoiler mentioned below: Just for fun, just before sending Godric through garrison, I had him give all his troops to Isabel and had her wait outside the garrison gates. When Nicolai appeared, I meet him with Isabel and gave him all her troops (15 Archangels, 53 Paladins, 85 Inquisitors, etc and some...
by rboy3
27 May 2006, 06:33
Topic: The Queen → The Fall of the King
Replies: 46
Views: 29043

The Queen → The Fall of the King

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/528
by rboy3
26 May 2006, 22:54
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: First Person Point of View (POV) on Adventure map?
Replies: 12
Views: 4713

Re: First person Point of View

Especially underground, when the cursor turns into a NO GO. I think this is caused by the Point of View being behind a rock or wall, even though one can see the path one wants to take. If the POV was the person's head, I do not think this would be such a problem.
by rboy3
26 May 2006, 22:45
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: First Person Point of View (POV) on Adventure map?
Replies: 12
Views: 4713

First Person Point of View (POV) on Adventure map?

I have been playing the Demo and Queen campaign (scenario 1-5) and I really like the game. I think they did a very good job, capturing the fun of the HoMM series. But I keep having the thought; "I wish I could see the world from the first person POV." There could be two POVs, one - 1st per...
by rboy3
22 Jun 2005, 03:27
Forum: News
Topic: New H4 Campaign and SP Map
Replies: 16
Views: 7208

I am having difficulty with the armor of Life, map 5. Any suggestions?

Go to advanced search