Search found 7 matches

by tellville
22 Sep 2008, 21:49
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Graphics mod for Heroes III to turn into Heroes II Graphics?
Replies: 6
Views: 3855

Graphics mod for Heroes III to turn into Heroes II Graphics?

Is there a graphics mod for Heroes III that turns the graphics into Heroes II graphics?

I'm asking because I really dislike the Heroes III graphics but I find the Heroes II graphics awesome. Even more so then Heroes V! I don't know why - I guess beauty is the eye of the beholder!
by tellville
15 Sep 2008, 20:55
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: HOMIII Complete (not Wake of the Gods) vs. TOTE
Replies: 23
Views: 8452

Well I have started playing it and I really like it. The whole TBS concept and the fantasy setting is awesome. But then I found out about TOTE looking for info on HOMMIII and now I am wondering if I should move onto TOTE instead. I didn't realise that this game had progressed so far (or has it regre...
by tellville
15 Sep 2008, 20:21

Sorry for all the confusion! I just want to here people's opinions from those who play HOMMIII more and from those who play TOTE more. I already own HOMMIII Complete (from long ago but I never really played it too much) but I am wondering if I should buy TOTE and play that instead. So I am asking wh...
by tellville
15 Sep 2008, 17:42

So are you saying that H3 is faster because of it's less intense computer requirements or is the gameplay actually faster paced?
by tellville
15 Sep 2008, 17:40
Topic: HOMIII Complete vs. TOTE (there is a reason forthe duplicity
Replies: 1
Views: 903

HOMIII Complete vs. TOTE (there is a reason forthe duplicity

I've posted this in both threads because I want to make sure I wasn't just getting fan boy responses from each perspective. I apologize if posting the thread twice is bad. I'm also obviously very new to here and these games. I am curious at which of these two games do you guys consider is the best? ...
by tellville
15 Sep 2008, 15:46

HOMIII Complete (not Wake of the Gods) vs. TOTE

I am curious at which of these two games do you guys consider is the best? Are they similar in strategic value? Basically, which has the best gameplay. I've heard that most people think HOMMIII is the best, but I am not sure if that means best at the time it was made or best overall. What do you guy...
by tellville
15 Sep 2008, 15:45
Replies: 1
Views: 884

HOMIII Complete (not Wake of the Gods) vs. TOTE

I am curious at which of these two games do you guys consider is the best? Are they similar in strategic value? Basically, which has the best gameplay. I've heard that most people think HOMMIII is the best, but I am not sure if that means best at the time it was made or best overall. What do you guy...

Go to advanced search