Search found 6 matches

by Oenomaus
25 Feb 2009, 13:20
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: creating custom battles...
Replies: 4
Views: 6334

Thank you very much for that. Much more sensible solution than my normal process of loading up a trial map again and again with more and more of the script (particularly irritating when the error causes a ctd). Error was very straightforward in the end (as so often): had creature type and number the...
by Oenomaus
17 Feb 2009, 18:34
Topic: creating custom battles...
Replies: 4
Views: 6334

creating custom battles...

Am trying to create some custom battles for blank objects which involve more than one stack of troops, but every time I try to run them I get a number of messages of the type "ResourceManager::GetSample could not find the "sfx" resource "(null)attk.82M"". Am using the f...
by Oenomaus
20 Sep 2008, 22:34
Topic: Wog scripting question...
Replies: 7
Views: 5195

it is disabled and that makes no difference... I could not find that exact hint text when I scanned script 13 but I know that that is what the dialogue boxes I am getting are associated with. Further experiments have produced a few other dialogue boxes saying I had got a full house and won an amulet...
by Oenomaus
20 Sep 2008, 16:45

I have one recurring problem. Several of my scripts seem to have a conflict with what can only be the tavern card game even though this script is not running. I get a dialogue box with a picture of two stacks of gold, then a dialogue box with "You have a streak of bad luck and pull out in time ...
by Oenomaus
18 Sep 2008, 22:25

Thanks a lot for the response and the map reference. I have finally sorted the issue. The solution was my discovery of the PO998:O-2;etc command. However, I am now faced with a more serious problem. I now have a few scripts which work beautifully when I don't wogify my map but which only partially w...
by Oenomaus
11 Sep 2008, 14:45

Wog scripting question...

Hi. Not sure if anyone looks at this section much or if this is the right place to ask a question but I was wondering if anyone could explain to me how exactly to go about making a generic script for an object. That is to say I have made a script for a specific object (type 63;63) but at the moment ...

Go to advanced search