Search found 14 matches

by Archer
Aug 1 2012, 13:40
Forum: News
Topic: Poll: H6 Expansion or H7?
Replies: 80
Views: 16897

Poll: H6 Expansion or H7?

Why would I ever buy Heroes 7 if they leave Heroes 6 now as it is? It would be a very bad example. "Ubisoft, creator of broken and unfinished games now presents us another masterpiece"? That would be the end of the series. Create 2 solid expansions, give the developers time to make them right and do...
by Archer
Apr 29 2012, 14:25
Topic: Modernizing Heroes III?
Replies: 38
Views: 8782

Modernizing Heroes III?

VCMI looks to be an interesting project, I may even try it in the summer. I hope they can eventually complete their work. On the other hand, Heroes 4 really needs some kind of enhancement, at least a complete Equilibris 3.6...
by Archer
Apr 29 2012, 10:55
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: The Choice.
Replies: 22
Views: 6784

Please don't leave abandoned corpses on the way in the history of Heroes games. I can't wait to see H6 really completed.
by Archer
Apr 29 2012, 10:29
Topic: Modernizing Heroes III?
Replies: 38
Views: 8782

Modernizing Heroes III?

If any developer tries the project, they could enhance both Heroes III and IV. Heroes 3 is the next thing to a "perfect game", but a careful hand could add some contents to it. Adventure map objects, several interesting neutral units, battlefield scenes, a somewhat updated AI and other things, like ...
by Archer
Apr 1 2009, 18:52
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 412
Views: 348947

These screens are getting better every time. I have HotA on my summer gaming list and with a very good position. I hope it will arrive by then. ;) Nobody would object to some little bugs in a 0.1 beta release, with such obvious quality and hard work in it. Everyone should be happy to provide support...
by Archer
Mar 6 2009, 15:34

Wonderful screens!! New creature gfx looks like 100% original Heroes III. That's awesome. Can't wait.... ;)
by Archer
Mar 2 2009, 17:30

It's actually good news, this project is still very much new, and they will surely release something, because they obviously have something in their hat. Rushing things too much is not good either, quality work is welcomed. I look forward to see the results.
by Archer
Feb 27 2009, 17:44

How are things going for a spring beta release? :D
by Archer
Nov 22 2008, 19:57

May I ask how are things going around the project? :-) No news for a long time... :(
by Archer
Oct 15 2008, 12:01

What are the plans for an AI update in HotA? The official game's AI is notoriously cheating against human players (I don't know the case with WOG, unfortunately I didn't play it extensively). It would be awesome to see the computer playing better without any cheating. :)
by Archer
Oct 11 2008, 20:41

Thanks for the quick reply. Your "maybe" is quite promising for me. :-) I like all of your graphics so far! I imagine the dark elves as they are in classic books: dark skin, long silver-white hair and two sabres. In case of a female unit: it is a priestess with some magical wand, doing som...
by Archer
Oct 11 2008, 10:25

I'm getting more and more excited about this mod. Please give us some substantial answers and progress report. :)

Also, the Cove town site you gave in the starting post is not accessible.
by Archer
Oct 10 2008, 15:45

This project is really promising. I will definitely try it ASAP. I have the same questions as the others though. First of all, how is HotA related to previous WOG contents? I like the Sea priestess and many of the new units. Have you considered dark elves for neutral units? They could have different...
by Archer
Sep 9 2008, 18:56
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: The Hell Diablo Hellfire mod
Replies: 1
Views: 1097

The Hell Diablo Hellfire mod

Hello all, I would like to introduce "The Hell" , an addon/modification for Diablo Hellfire , created by Mordor and The Hell Team. The Project was started on April 14, 2006 by Mordor, and the first playable public version was released out about a year later. Since then the game has expande...

Go to advanced search