Search found 4 matches

by sparhawk77
21 Apr 2012, 02:00
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Epilogue - Tears such as Angels W
Replies: 17
Views: 14191

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Epilogue - Tears such as Angels W

Unfortunately I got jumped by 2 heroes right by the portal. Could have used The Shackles as the last one gave my Princesses a cheap shot and then ran away. Had that happen a couple of more times after that. The armies are just big enough that you cannot kill them in the first turn but once they can ...
by sparhawk77
09 Apr 2012, 22:36
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry
Replies: 14
Views: 15001

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry

I was never able to use the Dragon Nexus beside Town L. No matter the angle I tried to come into it from it would not allow me to use it. Also I never did get the Juggernauts even though I freed every fort.
by sparhawk77
06 Apr 2012, 20:11
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - Death-In-Life and Lif
Replies: 25
Views: 20928

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - Death-In-Life and Lif

Just did the Breeder Queen quest and found an extremely simplistic way of killing her. In my battle she only faced either the front or to her left (your right on the screen). I left my wanizames in the square closest to you on your left side of the screen. The Queen just kept firing her Imps on him,...
by sparhawk77
26 Feb 2012, 05:53
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - Fair is Foul and Foul is
Replies: 24
Views: 14537

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - Fair is Foul and Foul is

I feel a tad dumb but I don't quite get the Arache thing... I save the game without it being equipped thern equip it, do Quick Combat, and then load the game... If I load the game then don't I lose the EXP? I know the answer will make me look like a fool but it won.t be the first time ... Also, I fo...

Go to advanced search