Search found 566 matches

by MadMax
Oct 31 2020, 14:07
Forum: News
Topic: Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Map Making, Part 1
Replies: 5
Views: 613

Re: Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Map Making, Part 1

Hello MadMax, first kudos for doing these interviews. It's a milestone for CH. You asked for feedback and what could be improved. Well, there is a lot and I will go over it in a minute, but first I would like to give you my recommendation whom to interview next. I heard that you consider to intervi...
by MadMax
Oct 31 2020, 13:49
Topic: Part 2 Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 The Forge, HoTA and more.
Replies: 4
Views: 403

Re: Part 2 Michael Wolf (Level Designer) on Heroes of Might and Magic 3 The Forge, HoTA and more.

Very nice that we finally get to see part 2! I like this one even better for the interesting curios. Good job! I'm just a tiny bit disappointed that our (the CH users') questions didn't make it into the interview. I mean we're getting plenty of interesting information as it is -- so it's not really...
by MadMax
Oct 28 2020, 21:47
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Lights, camera... Error?
Replies: 3
Views: 504

Re: Lights, camera... Error?

Panda Tar wrote:Should we start a crowdfunding to help our friend? :D

Now we're talking!
by MadMax
Aug 30 2020, 17:18
Topic: Celestial Heavens YouTube Channel
Views: 569

Re: Celestial Heavens YouTube Channel

Really cool video! The dragon looks impressive! I would like to see video interviews with key developers of the original series (Heroes 1-4 and M&M 1-9): JVC, Greg Fulton, Keith Francart, James Dickinson, Bryan Farina, Tim Lang, Paul Rattner, some of the amazing artists etc. We've had these sor...
by MadMax
Aug 29 2020, 13:02
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: EoC - All SSR Team
Views: 1405

Re: EoC - All SSR Team

In my defense, I was Head Moderator of the Facebook page, so I got my SSR's through mod payments basically. :D
by MadMax
Aug 28 2020, 13:05
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: A new (upcoming) interview with Tim Lang!
Replies: 17
Views: 1897

Re: A new (upcoming) interview with Tim Lang!

Roxterat wrote:
HeroOfPunk wrote:Hopefully, a interview with Paul Anthony Romero will be happening as well!

lol Paul's a friend, he's nice, my best regards to him!

I got a lot of contact with him too and he's even produced a Masters of Sighisoara tune and one more that I can't talk any more about right now... :applause:
by MadMax
Aug 26 2020, 9:13

Hey all! We scheduled the interview for next saturday, so early September, just because I need to get myself a more proper webcam and some delays are expected due to the current situation. I will be handing over questions for preparation and checking this week (possibly weekend) and I'd say count th...
by MadMax
Aug 21 2020, 11:01

You are all the best and I am taking everything into consideration. I will be writing up the interview this upcoming weekend hopefully! :)
by MadMax
Aug 14 2020, 9:47

A new (upcoming) interview with Tim Lang!

Hey guys! So, it was quite some time since we last had a good, nice chat with Tim Lang (which you can read here; https://www.celestialheavens.com/viewpage.php?id=118 Since he is actively working on Aeolwyn's Legacy together with his team at DungeonByte (formerly Brrrap Games) which is something that...
by MadMax
Jul 24 2020, 14:14
Topic: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification
Replies: 33
Views: 8626

Re: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification

Will this mod be in English as well? :)
by MadMax
Jul 24 2020, 13:55
Topic: Short News 20' - July 22
Replies: 1
Views: 640

Re: Short News 20' - July 22

Yay for Discord!

Come one come all!

https://discord.com/invite/mvPpmbK
by MadMax
Jul 19 2020, 16:27
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 659
Views: 213526

Re: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

Hey everyone! It's been such a long time since we last made an update on here, at least one of value! So, what have we been up to? Well, it's quite simple, we've been working on developing Masters of Sighisoara IV - Rise of The Celestials! https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/109825258_3275...
by MadMax
Jul 12 2020, 15:31
Topic: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification
Replies: 33
Views: 8626

Re: Rebirth of M&M8 - "The Lord of the Damned" modification

This looks great! I've always wanted werewolves more incorporated as they are some of my favorites from games like Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Great job thus far, would love to see more, not-deleted pictures :up:
by MadMax
Jul 12 2020, 15:27
Topic: Might and Magic Beyond
Replies: 11
Views: 1600

Re: Might and Magic Beyond

Thanks for sharing this! Very impressive and a nice way of sticking to the original while also updating it to look and feel a bit more modern.

Don't give up! :applause:
by MadMax
Oct 6 2019, 12:22
Topic: Wetsuit use can´t use it like this
Replies: 1
Views: 922

Re: Wetsuit use can´t use it like this

That is Might and Magic VII and not Might and Magic Heroes VII my friend! Have you taken off all rings etc too? :)
by MadMax
Oct 2 2019, 18:51
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: THQ Nordic must buy Might & Magic franchise!
Replies: 2
Views: 26657

Re: THQ Nordic must buy Might & Magic franchise!

Not entirely sure what this idea comes from, and why? But I would love it too!
by MadMax
Jun 23 2019, 11:20
Topic: One in, One out
Views: 1903

Re: One in, One out

Hey everyone!
Just like Pol said, I am the "mastermind" behind the Masters of Sighisoara project and I will be here to assist you guys, hunt for clickbait stories and try to entertain you a bit <3
by MadMax
Nov 5 2018, 18:27

Yes, the voice acting is for the campaign "rolling texts", but as good as that guy was, and easy to work with, who knows, maybe we'll re-employ him! ;)
by MadMax
Oct 30 2018, 11:13

What sort of news do we bring for you now? Well, we have managed to get a voice actor that has recorded voice, just needs editing and music to accompany his deep, booming voice. Masters of Sighisoara IV is well under development and is progressing, even though progress is currently rather slow. As a...

Go to advanced search