Search found 6 matches

by mrmud
Jun 3 2006, 19:34
Forum: News
Topic: Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon
Replies: 56
Views: 11947

Gossip: A Party in the Dungeon

Quote: theGryphon "Wow man! What a party! I've sensed that HV has gone more mature but not like this :D"

I would say its proof that H5 has become less mature
by mrmud
May 28 2006, 13:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: VERY ANNOYING
Replies: 16
Views: 2718

I think its pretty sad that people are so starved of turnbased strategy games ala homm that they will defend even the really crappy parts of the game.

Just because its a rare genre doesnt mean the game has to be unpolished (and no one can claim homm5 is polished).
by mrmud
May 28 2006, 11:49
Topic: VERY ANNOYING
Replies: 16
Views: 2718

I have been completely unable to target some creatures hiding behind larger ones, but thats what you get when you actually consider utility vs graphics to be something to that requires consideration.
by mrmud
May 28 2006, 10:18
Topic: In-game information
Replies: 20
Views: 3429

Fact is the game runs quite nicely gameplay-wise. Reviewers agree on that too. From complaints spread across this board and the official forum, it would seem most of the game's shortcomings are minor ones. Sure, there are things that could and should be improved, but that's the process. Every game ...
by mrmud
May 22 2006, 17:10
Topic: What should the 1st patch include?
Replies: 107
Views: 15956

The no 1 thing that HoMM5 is lacking is proper a UI Everything from a proper skilltree description and creature information to inability to load during battle. It takes about 1 hour of playing H5 (if you played h3&h4) to realise there are litterally millions of easy to add UI elements that are c...
by mrmud
Oct 5 2005, 9:26
Forum: News
Topic: Starforce Article at Tom's Hardware
Replies: 13
Views: 3017

I am probably forced to first buying the game then downloading a warez copy and installing that one instead just to avoid getting this mess onto my computer.
Forcing legitimate customers to download illegal versions to ensure the product works is kind of sad i think.

Go to advanced search