Search found 48 matches

by Fewtger
10 May 2011, 20:36
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: What's with all of the female units?
Replies: 161
Views: 90613

Nah, they're all on top of the Giant Elephant, next to the Titans en Djinni.
by Fewtger
01 May 2011, 17:31
Topic: Last faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 134
Views: 62438

I don't mind the Japanese setting either, but I agree; a Hindu Indian theme would be awesome.
by Fewtger
30 Apr 2011, 21:49

It has grown to a fantasy-standard.
by Fewtger
29 Apr 2011, 04:57
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: How can I play Homm 2 and Homm 3 on Win7
Replies: 21
Views: 25343

I have similar problems with my laptop. It's an older laptop which runs on XP. It is possible to install and play H3, but it won't allow me to install H1 or H2.
All H's from the Heroes Complete Box. So H1, H2 and H3 are on the same CD.
by Fewtger
26 Apr 2011, 07:56
Topic: About the H3-H5 debate
Replies: 6
Views: 3211

No, if we're rating the game on gameplay, I'm taking PvP as a standard.
In which case, the AI is equal to both players.
by Fewtger
21 Apr 2011, 22:03
Topic: Are you really hyped?
Replies: 128
Views: 56658

Town window, 3 tiers instead of 7 (by the way, I bet on money that this exactly is what's gonna make H6 fall eventually) and no less than three classic factions that are now gone (!) - very bad idea. I think 3 tiers is an improvement, now you're "tier 1" will go a long way, and stand toe-...
by Fewtger
21 Apr 2011, 21:56
Topic: Homm3 and Others
Replies: 11
Views: 7119

No random skills, only one special resource, and other changes are things i don't like. These, especially, are the things I do like. Random skills make luck a big factor, as do several resources. Black Hole wanted to make the game more competitive, and this is exactly the way to do so. I, for one, ...
by Fewtger
21 Apr 2011, 21:36

Yes, the Master Genies came to my mind, but it's a random caster, not really what I meant. And Ogre Magi weren;t really casting, they were far better bashers. Sorry, when I said creaure abilities, I meant activated ones, such as Goblin Traps, spells and Succubus' Seduce. Besides that, the AI being r...
by Fewtger
20 Apr 2011, 22:42

About the H3-H5 debate

I was wondering really, there seems to be a consensus that H3 is a better game, than H5. But nobody really specifies why, so could someone add up all the reasons why? I'm asking, because I think H5 is vastly superior to H3. - it has more creature abilities - creatures can be casters themselves - Her...
by Fewtger
17 Apr 2011, 09:10

Infiltrator wrote:Female breasts sell better.

This.
by Fewtger
13 Apr 2011, 20:57
Topic: Your favourite faction?
Replies: 28
Views: 14242

I can't believe so few people voted Academy. They're the most versatile of the bunch and very (thematically) appealing.
by Fewtger
09 Apr 2011, 22:43
Topic: Your favourite faction?
Replies: 45
Views: 24743

So it's something like this:

the traditional tier 1&2 are core
the traditional tier 3, 4&5 are elite
the traditional tier 6&7 are champion

And now, tier1 ~ tier 2

correct?
by Fewtger
09 Apr 2011, 09:48
Forum: Articles
Topic: Heroes VI Model Page
Replies: 12
Views: 9142

Hero Models

I like the first of every three best. The others are so over-the-top. Besides that, the inferno and necropolis magic heroes look amazing.
by Fewtger
20 Jan 2011, 14:09
Forum: Articles
Topic: Necropolis Creatures
Replies: 28
Views: 12491

Necropolis Creatures

It makes complete sense to have demons and undead put together. It's the only combination that fits the Black color of Mana (Magic: The Gathering). This game got "some" of it's inspiration from that card-game.
by Fewtger
08 Feb 2010, 18:26
Topic: Favorite overall faction across all heroes game?
Replies: 62
Views: 22112

Man, I hate the conflux. I hate the sudden upgrade for elementals, the "psychic elemental" (WTF?) and I hate the way the city looks.
It should be treated the same way, drugs are treated in the Netherlands. Nobody wants them, and it's frowned upon...but they're there.
by Fewtger
03 Feb 2010, 20:10

sylvanllewelyn wrote:I have always wondered if there are circumstances where a fully democratic society will vote itself out and replace it with a republic or autocratic council for its (perceived?) security benefits and its association with military state.
Think... think hard.
by Fewtger
12 Jan 2010, 20:40

Alright, they're humorous evil. They are the Scary Movie of horror-movies.
Come on, you can't take them seriously.
by Fewtger
11 Jan 2010, 23:57

Somehow I like Inferno the most by far, followed by Barbarian forces. Normally in games, I pick the faction with the most tricks up thier sleeves. But I seem to have shifted to "win fast/win now". Anyway, the Demon faction is most fun, even though they really are pretty bad (I'm interested...
by Fewtger
13 Dec 2009, 11:24
Topic: Elements
Replies: 1
Views: 1237

Elements

Concerning H3. I was thinking on doing a 4-player-map where everyone starts out with a different element (completely, they will be given their tome + expert mastery at their school + their Orb). Now to maximise, who benefits most from what school? For now, I have this: Air Magic: Stronghold or Tower...
by Fewtger
16 Nov 2009, 09:53
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Poker
Replies: 9
Views: 3797

Yes, aaelgr is right. Secondly, people tend to remember only the times they lost such hands, that's why it seems poker is based so much on luck. Think about it. AA has about 80% to win against any two cards. So approximately, you'll 4 out of 5 times. People then only remember the 1/5 they lost. Do y...

Go to advanced search