Search found 13 matches

by Wilbur Humphery II
09 Jan 2010, 01:02
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)
Replies: 122
Views: 96099

Awesome!!! Had to start obllivion up again after seeing this :D I understand good work takes time and this truly is good work and it seems to be moving along nicely! B-)
by Wilbur Humphery II
29 May 2009, 20:57
Topic: Issue with transfering saves
Replies: 4
Views: 1981

Are you using Vista? if u are I had a similiar problem with mm6, it turned all I needed to do after transfering the saves over was running it as 'Administrator".

hope this helps
by Wilbur Humphery II
10 Feb 2009, 03:46
Topic: MM6 help Transfering Savegames
Replies: 16
Views: 8610

Run MM6 as administrator (right click > Run as Administrator). Because of the way Vista is set up, to change program files you need admin privileges, so when a program without admin privileges tries to write to a program file, Vista redirects it to a hidden folder in you documents (I don't know it ...
by Wilbur Humphery II
07 Feb 2009, 03:29

Wilbur Humphrey, I can't help but comment on your screen name. Yours is the first screen name I've seen that gives a shoutout to Katherine Kurtz fans. Why the choice of such a villainous name? Bishop Humphrey is kind of a symbol of all the worst of Christian faith, a reference to the Inquisition, a...
by Wilbur Humphery II
06 Feb 2009, 20:21

the files called save000 and save001 and etc are your saved games, so don't let their names confuse you :). The Saves map should be just in your "Might and Magic VI" map. So just go to your MM6 map, and instead of copying the individual save files just copy the whole "Saves" map...
by Wilbur Humphery II
06 Feb 2009, 03:57

All save files should be in the Saves folder. IIRC, a new Saves folder is created once a new party is created. Just copy the files from the Saves folder onto your new machine, and you should be good to go. Let us know if you still have problems. Your hopefully helpful Minotaur. Thanx for your reply...
by Wilbur Humphery II
06 Feb 2009, 02:12

ok, i realise something now. the save games from the xp computer aren't called what i named them, they are called autosave, 001 and 002. so this cauld explain why it wasn't working, but now i don't know where to find them within the xp computer. when i look in the mm6 folder in program files i see A...
by Wilbur Humphery II
06 Feb 2009, 00:59

thanx for all the suggestions. I will try them and get back.
by Wilbur Humphery II
05 Feb 2009, 04:42

I have already made a savegame on the vista computer but they do not show up so idon't know where to put the knew ones. :)
by Wilbur Humphery II
04 Feb 2009, 04:03

MM6 help Transfering Savegames

Hi, I started replaying MM6 on my XP computer just recently I have got a new vista laptop and I installed mm6 on it and it worked fine. but i wish to be able to load the saved game from my old computer so I don't have to go through all the starting quests again. I went into the mm6 folder and put th...
by Wilbur Humphery II
27 Jan 2009, 22:26
Topic: M&M: The New Order (MMTNO)
Replies: 78
Views: 35553

wow! this looks good. i am playing on windows vista and its really good, keep up the good work. :)
by Wilbur Humphery II
02 Aug 2008, 20:29
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 382296

Hello all,

This looks so great, cant wait

one question: so is the storyline going to go back in time from mm9 and homm4?

But I love the storyline idea anyway
by Wilbur Humphery II
15 Jul 2008, 23:07
Topic: Favorite Monster of Might and Magic
Replies: 34
Views: 13093

mm1: cant remeber mm2: Kobold, Old miser, Megeadragon(can't forget it) mm3: Mooserat (moose+rat=mooserat) in SNES version they have knives. World of Xeen mm4:Spectral Fools mm5: Yog the barbarian Best Years(in my opinion) mm6: Supreme Titan!!!! mm7: Peasants mm8: Necromancers and Dragon Hunters mm9:...

Go to advanced search