Search found 17 matches

by furret
Apr 1 2011, 11:32
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Your favourite faction?
Replies: 45
Views: 13527

Sanctuary... Even though we still havn't seen the most of it. Then Inferno, heaven, stronghold and last - Necropolis.
by furret
Dec 29 2010, 18:32
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 127317

I feel a bad about this new stronghold. They are doing again the same mistake from HOMM5 with the same creatures all other again - too many orcs in too many similiar outfits. The ogre looks just like a big orc itself. :( Why coudn't they continue with the good vareity they put in the core units? I j...
by furret
Dec 16 2010, 22:54
Topic: Who wants to see the Dwarf faction in Heroes VI?
Replies: 61
Views: 16362

Well, H5 had defently too many dwarves. Also, I hate dwarves. Maybe a nordic town as someone said, with a dwarf unit in it... Nah, forget the dwarf. Forget the nordic town too. It wasn't ever my favorite mytology anyways.
by furret
Dec 16 2010, 22:48

Stronghold! What an interesting twist. I hope they won't bring elfs/academy as the 5#. Also, I hope this stronghold will have more than orcs. Probably a cyclope, a roc, some beast-behemoth-thing/ogre and a dinosaur as the champion. I wish the last town will be actually new or creative. I'm still dis...
by furret
Nov 28 2010, 22:14
Topic: The Best And The Worst
Replies: 153
Views: 26304

Best: 1. Many new creatures. Weee! 2. Better looking creatures and a smooth animation (Heroes 5 riding heroes looked like lego horses btw). 3. New bold interesting features wholeover the place. Worst: 1. Not sure about the boss idea. I'm worried they'll be a one-time experience. You'll ran them in t...
by furret
Nov 28 2010, 21:58
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 19362

As much as I would like to see new fractions in the Homm universe, the new Homm6 infernos rocks my roof and they distinguished very much apart of the previous infernos - 4 new creatures and no devil. They also have something wild and savage about them that wasn't until now, like wild beasts. Maybe i...
by furret
Nov 28 2010, 21:43

Everyone complaine much, but I love these new units. If not by their look (which is mostly cool if not awesome) then by the simple fact they are NEW. Heroes was getting monotonic and heroes 5 was the worst of them all in that category - trying to restore heroes 3 after getting scared from the bad co...
by furret
Jul 6 2010, 14:16
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: [H4 EDITOR] troubleshooting
Replies: 82
Views: 46786

1. I miscalculated and started to make a "small" map, and then I regreted and wanted to change it to medium. I don't think it's possible, but at least I can copy-paste the bulidings with their scripts to the other map. Is there a way to copy-paste the map events from one to another or a wa...
by furret
Jun 28 2010, 23:51

^ You know, I WISH the computer was smart enough to even think of splitting the army. The problam fixed. I don't know why, but I switched the time event from "if player is purple" to "if player is human". So now that part works - I have an ememy with 2k dragons in his turn, and n...
by furret
Jun 28 2010, 21:56

Hello, it's me again from page 4. ^^; I tried Rakne Fne's AI attack tool to make the AI more aggresive (the one with adding 2000 black dragons to enemy hero and then taking them away when he encounter human player) but it didn't work. Also - more weird things occured... THis what I'v done: 1. In the...
by furret
Feb 16 2009, 18:18

Thanks, Wimfrits, this is a great help for me! 1. I did look at other threads (like the sticky map making tricks) and I saw the basic script with the difficulty level (if gold(human)>4000: difficulty=4... etc) but as much as I searched there is no difficulty script in the scripts list. 2. Two...
by furret
Feb 11 2009, 23:17

Hello, it's me again (from the previous page). After some brake I returned to my previous map and already advanced pretty much. I finished 2/5 of the campaign's maps and put a lot of effort in these two, with the plot (!), decoration and scripts (wait for it. It will be a blast!) But after finishing...
by furret
Jul 15 2008, 15:03
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: Map Editor Discusion
Replies: 25
Views: 10617

Thanks! I could now continue my campaign!

I wonder how anyone else didn't know it if almost everyone here have WOW.

That's mean I need to get it too.
by furret
Jul 14 2008, 12:17

Dammit. My map without equi just choose the color that comes previous for me...
by furret
Jul 13 2008, 15:14

I was very dissapointed when I saw I can't make a campaign for more then one humen player. But someone said to me he already saw equi fixed that. Is that true?
by furret
Jul 12 2008, 18:58

Thanks wimfrits and... rats! The whole "genious" idea of my campaign was to show a one story from several points of view. Even if Equi did make a function that allow campaign of more then 1 humen player - they'll see each other! But if he did - where can I find it? I looked at the site's d...
by furret
Jul 11 2008, 13:06

Hello, I want to make a campaign with an option for two humen players - like in the scenario form. Anyway, it's not going so well. When I set both players as "humen player" it automaticly choose the first one of them and set the other as a computer player. Is there any way to set several h...

Go to advanced search