Search found 76 matches

by Apeman
19 Aug 2013, 20:28
Forum: Articles
Topic: MMX Pre-released & Previewed
Replies: 41
Views: 19959

MMX Preview

Sounds promising. Say Jeff did you play any of the MM games before VI? I was wondering because the combat system is pretty much the same as those games but you keep comparing it to MMVI. I bring it up because going completely old school might not be the worst decision combat wise.
by Apeman
21 Feb 2013, 18:19
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 366
Views: 249313

You sir, are a Might and Magic Modgod. That looks fantastic! Can't wait to play your work.
by Apeman
12 Apr 2009, 08:47
Topic: How did you first get into Might and Magic?
Replies: 31
Views: 12463

I bought a game magazine which had a demo disc included, on which was the demo of Heroes II. It was only the broken alliance map but I played that map so many times. The graphics, the music and the cartoonish feel of the game was what impressed me the most. Soon after I saw MMVI which I bought at on...
by Apeman
18 Feb 2008, 09:42
Topic: Editing question: Monster spells
Replies: 12
Views: 6652

I am talking exclusively about MM VI and I know for certain that no monster uses blades in the entire game. The earth elementals in Kriegspire use rock blast.
by Apeman
07 Feb 2008, 11:35

That would be cool. As I said I tried to have a goblin cast implosion and blades. That did not work, on the main menu screen when I boot the game I get an error "unknown monster spell" Ice blast and Fire blast do work. I guess I'll fiddle around and see what spells actually work. I hope st...
by Apeman
06 Feb 2008, 20:49

Editing question: Monster spells

Which spells can actually be used by monsters besides the ones that are already used by monsters.

I did a few tests: blades, implosion do not work.

Are there spells not used by a monster in the game (MMVI in this case) that can be used by monsters?
by Apeman
04 Feb 2008, 15:25
Topic: Hex Editing Example by Big Daddy Jim
Replies: 9
Views: 10107

Question:

Is it then, in theory possible, to replace one monster on the map into mini-dragons. If you do can you still have big dragons through another monster type?
by Apeman
27 Jan 2008, 09:30
Topic: M&M 7: Walls of Mist (Help Needed)
Replies: 10
Views: 6389

Also true but I like to come back to that place when I'm more powerful and really earn that money by battling all those monsters. Also I normally do not have Air master magic because of the promotion quest (golem) which is quite difficult (Avlee island).
by Apeman
26 Jan 2008, 09:08
Topic: M&M 7: Walls of Mist (Help Needed)
Replies: 10
Views: 6389

No need for invisibility. All you need to do is make testruns. Learn where the keys are and the switches that lead to them. Once you know where all those things are do one run at a time. Just run straight to the key, double back and exit the walls of mist through the entrance. You will keep the key ...
by Apeman
22 Jan 2008, 09:35
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 406850

Nice! I'll try to play it this week.
by Apeman
04 Jan 2008, 09:18
Topic: Because it's been YEARS, i have forgotten....
Replies: 7
Views: 4430

As Irq said things changed in MMVII and VIII. In MMVI you could get the air magic skill and immediatly learn fly and starburst. In VII and VIII you need to be at skill level 12 and be a grandmaster in air magic before you can learn the highest skill. In summation you have four kind of books for each...
by Apeman
26 Nov 2007, 19:21
Topic: Is there a "Q" in MM7?
Replies: 28
Views: 12205

Sure there is. But you have to find M first. She will give you a quest to save her majesties country (she means catherine). Q will supply you with an artifact that will save the day! :devil:
by Apeman
17 Sep 2007, 09:03
Topic: MM7: CSSS party
Replies: 20
Views: 12617

As a tip for the sorcerers magic selection I would advice to grandmaster air for all of them. Sparks and Lightning bolt are deadly if you have more than one character casting them. Earth and Fire are not that great in my opinion. Of course one character with grandmaster water as soon as possible wil...
by Apeman
30 Aug 2007, 19:47
Topic: Best elemental damage spell in M&M6?
Replies: 30
Views: 14227

That's true, the power of spark does not lie in one sorcerer or druid casting it. But have a party with at least three masters who can cast it point blank range that is potential damage of in the hundreds.
by Apeman
21 Aug 2007, 08:08
Topic: How did you get hooked on M and M?
Replies: 32
Views: 11507

Might and Magic VI unfortunately. All that time I was crunching hour after hour on civilization I could have been playing the older M&M's if only I knew they were out there. Might and Magic VI was the very first game that forced me to make maps of the towns because they were so big. That would b...
by Apeman
16 Jul 2007, 17:14
Topic: Which is best? MM6 or MM7?
Replies: 134
Views: 43330

The horn of Ros only showed hitpoints right, not the rest of the monsters statistics.
by Apeman
15 Jul 2007, 21:47

It's the temple with the big bad gold dragon in it, which you cannot kill with that handy Starburst :D
by Apeman
14 Jul 2007, 08:59
Forum: News
Topic: Disciples II Gold for $4.95
Replies: 20
Views: 7194

Disciples II Gold for $4.95

Just bought it. I never played the game so far it's a blast.
by Apeman
13 Jul 2007, 08:03

Well pretty much nothing can survive a point blank master shrapmetal but the Terminater unit can eradicate you party surprisingly fast so I'd have to give it to them.
by Apeman
24 Jun 2007, 14:57
Topic: The big Might and Magic editing thread!
Replies: 3
Views: 3718

The big Might and Magic editing thread!

Seeing the increase of Might and Magic editing and mod making threads I thought it might be a good idea to pool our knowledge into one thread. As of late I have been tweaking in MMVI view and managed to change quite a few things, mainly on mapstats, monsters and items. For my newest endeavor I am ch...

Go to advanced search