Search found 38 matches

by zalunaya
Jan 17 2018, 12:08
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: mm7 Npc Questien
Replies: 1
Views: 761

Re: mm7 Npc Questien

In mm7 you need to make the potion or buy it. They get almost too common in two high-end shops, which may be earlier accessed than the promotion item required for GM alchemy. However, making them yourself all at once can be easier than keeping track of which you've bought. And if you're not using GO...
by zalunaya
Jan 17 2018, 12:02
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 10.06.2019]
Replies: 3600
Views: 306902

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine.

Recently i've got script for connection quest, which i like very much despite sci-fi have not been involved. Delivering of patches have been slowed down because quest's implementing taking some time. Grayface's editor and scripts gives possibility to realise almost everything in mm engine, only pro...
by zalunaya
Apr 23 2015, 14:20
Topic: Help New Chinese Mod download
Replies: 23
Views: 6536

I know this topic is pretty dead, but has anyone checked out the other mods this guy has? Many MM7 editing tools with some extra templates, info, tables. Region/allowability differences nearby, would avoid linking. Main Files: [魔剑骑士团MOD测试版0.21...
by zalunaya
May 27 2014, 21:50
Topic: How hard would it be to import MM8 paperdolls+armors to MM7?
Replies: 9
Views: 5026

Now that I have MM8 installed: a quick mash-up of one option: http://oi59.tinypic.com/2q3di02.jpg Done on human, female, normal shape since that's what you had modded before. -Kept original arm positionings. It is a funky thing to edit, plus that was you don't have to edit EVERY weapon in the game t...
by zalunaya
May 19 2014, 22:52

Tested it out a bit, not with MM8 armor, but it would probably end up being the same work. ...A lot of image editing, unfortunately. It does take time. Paste new armor onto the old armor (colors need to roughly match due to palette), re-shape the outlines just right so they fit the bodies, make sure...
by zalunaya
May 4 2014, 21:38

Can you upload the file on http://www.sendspace.com or some site like that so we can download the chinese mod? It's kingnight's mod, so you could ask them. Can someone tell me what this mod changes? Warning: your game will be in chinese if you use it. (I didn't try the .exe and some others, but the...
by zalunaya
May 3 2014, 23:08

Looks like it'd be lots of editing in Gimp or Photoshop to get them the right shape. Would need to edit them to match the outlines of the MM7 versions. Vladimir, I think, used Poser 3D to pose some models in the correct position, screencap, then edit out the background. Same with faces, it's probabl...
by zalunaya
May 1 2014, 4:35

It works for me. Have to click grey button on the right when the window pops up, not the blue one.

Couldn't extract it, though. The chinese files confused winRar and 7zip...
It opened with winRar to view, but couldn't extract.
by zalunaya
Apr 27 2014, 23:29
Topic: MM7 New Assets Hybrid Thingie
Replies: 39
Views: 16726

I also had that issue. Need to run in Hardware Accelerated 3D mode (had turned off). Otherwise the textures looked very strange! ;) Installed, so far: -Testing without mm7revmod (played it too recently). -So far so good, Emerald Isle looks nice... Comments: Too bad the blue gal is a goblin. Would ha...
by zalunaya
Apr 23 2014, 14:30

It's the user I posted in the picture's username. :) Seems looking back, knight had posted a topic to simply inform that your assets were used in their mod. (http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14600) I'm assuming, if no reply comes, they are probably fine with you using theirs in...
by zalunaya
Apr 22 2014, 10:58

我是 糯米饭没了。我的英语所以很多东西都看不懂!我们正在制作MM7 MOD!名字叫魔剑骑...
by zalunaya
Apr 21 2014, 13:01

I have been active in a few modding communities. The generally accepted "rules" are as follows: 1. Attempt to contact the original modder. Let them know what you've created, what they've contributed, and that your work is NOT for profit. 2. If the above attempt fails - depends on the modde...
by zalunaya
Nov 19 2013, 12:55
Topic: seeking german translation for MM7
Replies: 4
Views: 2240

Hello, I looked it up briefly. A German let's play popped up. After looking in the description of the video, there was a link to here: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0007XX2DW/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1638&creative=6742&creativeASIN=B0007XX2DW&linkCode=as2&tag=ht...
by zalunaya
Jul 13 2012, 2:46
Topic: Dungeon of Secrets
Replies: 5
Views: 1909

Quote from: http://www.celestialheavens.com/246 You can make it through, and not have a clue why you failed. Here's the secret. The key is to not trip ANY traps, not just the ones during the "official, timed tests." If you open a door and the axe falls, you lost. So, for the doors, stop we...
by zalunaya
Feb 7 2012, 8:32
Topic: M&M8 Alchemy Mod 1.5
Replies: 19
Views: 11578

Its optic illusion when you look at them too much. Oh, right, it's the Internet. Of course. I've been assumed to be male, yes? I remember how that works, now. :) Only pointed it out because I've worked on nude/non-nude textures for other games; men, women, demons, whatever. It's not actually much o...
by zalunaya
Feb 5 2012, 10:22
Topic: M&M8 Alchemy Mod 1.5
Replies: 19
Views: 11578

I don't mind nudity, but you may want to [NSFW] the title. Anyways! =The potion changes look good. Reducing inventory space taken up is very welcome, otherwise is spent thirty minutes of inventory-Tetris. =Don't mean to nitpick, but maybe the nipple should be moved slightly more up and to the left. ...
by zalunaya
Oct 1 2011, 15:32
Topic: Need help
Replies: 14
Views: 2695

Re: ok

ill try it , but i think it will be the first version of mod Everything is there. RevMod is for Might & Magic 7 and is the very first of BDJ's mods. TCC (The Chaos Conspiracy) is for Might & Magic 6. The folder contains both the first part and the second part of the mod. I don't understand ...
by zalunaya
Sep 30 2011, 21:29
Topic: Need help
Replies: 14
Views: 2695

Re: Need help

boban89 wrote:Please tell me where i can download <snip>

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs
by zalunaya
Jul 11 2011, 16:38
Topic: MM9 - what you don't like and what you like in it
Replies: 42
Views: 8157

Re: MM9 - what you don't like and what you like in it

I played quite a ways through the game but have never finished it 100%. It has been a while so some details are blurry and I have likely forgotten many things. With this in mind, here's my list: Dislike: The new 'paper doll'. I like being able to see what is equipped just by looking at the character...
by zalunaya
Jun 16 2011, 17:46
Topic: What Will LOE's Fate Be?
Replies: 17
Views: 2666

I believe you can finish this. :) Please understand you also have a lot more support than may be implied here - there are a lot of people who read but don't post often, or those who never signed up. When a project is well-done, some spread the news. I know that this would probably be well-received w...

Go to advanced search