Search found 14 matches

by Warrior
18 May 2008, 20:22
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: all addons list
Replies: 29
Views: 76450

Phoenix Mod - another global addon. Current Version - 3.05. I'm working at 4.0. Now it's only in Russian, but 4.0 will be both in RU and ENG.
by Warrior
18 May 2008, 16:27
Topic: CoreWog, WoG 3.59, ERM and the Future of Hmm 3
Replies: 28
Views: 32988

Automatic? No, I don't use any translation services. Maybe some dictionaries, but not silly programs like Promt. Round 2: Fight! Program: FileJoiner 2B Download (80kb): http://rebirth-site.net/FILES/2B%20Progs/FileJoiner_2B.RAR Use it when you need to join a number of files. The program accepts only...
by Warrior
06 May 2008, 23:51

They can be old, from the times before I had rise to power. To the hierarchy, forums (plus site and domain) owner is Angelspit. Here are four admins under him and I'm from department of "anti-spam and tweaks". Originally html/css designer so I'm bending layouts too. The CAPTCHA is really ...
by Warrior
05 May 2008, 20:00

As far as I know MyBB is built using it's own engine. Their forums are very small (I mean the size of every loaded page) and they have a vary nice skin (as standart), they suppot all modern technologies and they have a very flexible system of mods. You can turn mod on/off by one click of the mouse! ...
by Warrior
05 May 2008, 19:36
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 421
Views: 619707

BTW any chance of getting Phoenixmod in english? I remember that it was wanted. Yes. I've started working on a new version (3.5) and I'll translate it into English. But without help only 5-10% of all innovasions are easy to find so I'll try to make very short variant of manual with all main feature...
by Warrior
04 May 2008, 16:03

PS I'm interested, what you would preferer as board engine? MyBB is almost perfect. I use IntellectBoard (but here I don't know if it has English version). phpBB is the worst choice from freeware engines, IMHO and of course even phpBB is being improved and you hane a vary old version here. P.S I th...
by Warrior
04 May 2008, 04:10

Round I. Fight! (C) Mortal Combat Script writers know about the fact that erm_s.exe likes to add annoying tegs to every document and sometimes it even spoils scripts! _WARNING_#1=IMPORTANT! This file is not in a plain text format. NEVER use any editor except ERM_S for making any kind of changes! ERM...
by Warrior
04 May 2008, 02:57

In the nearest time I'll post here a link to English versions of needed tools for making "cross" (maybe cross-projects, please mention my mistakes that you'll find) erm-scripts.

P.S You use such an old version of forum engine and phpBB is not, IMHO, a perfect choice :-)
by Warrior
03 May 2008, 20:45

deleted
by Warrior
03 May 2008, 18:57
Topic: WoG Lives On! 3.58f script update and new site!
Replies: 41
Views: 91823

The graphics on the second screen is stolen from new King's Bounty by Docent Picolan.
by Warrior
03 May 2008, 17:04

This is something what I can warrant myself, no need of any team for that Right you are! I don't like to depend on someone and prefer to do everything alone too. I'll try to translate my programs into English, but without help (I'll make very-short English help for every utility). I think they'll b...
by Warrior
03 May 2008, 15:41

I'm in CoreWog Team..check BAD in that forum I saw you :) But there are some hidden forums where real discussion is held. You should ask Thomas Frantz because he is responsible with script updates for WoG Team. Ok. Can I find him on this forum? So if i get it right, there are 2 projects 'running' a...
by Warrior
02 May 2008, 23:53

Wog Team exists, but is less active right now that before. What do you mean when you say "less active"? One man alone can create big project working only a year. For a team it should take a couple of month. "Less active" means dead. Real team of CoreWoG is working on a hidden fo...
by Warrior
02 May 2008, 19:28

CoreWog, WoG 3.59, ERM and the Future of Hmm 3

http://files.myopera.com/Creat0R/Opera_AC/Icons/gentleman_cool.gif Hi, guys. First of all please forgive me my grammar or lexical mistakes cause I'm not an English-speaker. I'd like to open the curtain of darkness and mystery over WoG 3.59 and everything connected with it. WoG Team does not exist a...

Go to advanced search