Search found 6 matches

by Ironblade
30 Apr 2013, 02:01
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: In Regards to Maps
Replies: 16
Views: 20987

I've encountered a problem with Davious Maximum's "The Great Canyon" map. After playing a game for several days, when I enter a town and go to the upgrade screen to build/upgrade the game crashes and I can't figure out why. The game doesn't crash every time I try this, but it happens often...
by Ironblade
30 Jan 2009, 17:08
Topic: Shadow dragon, 3000HP
Replies: 20
Views: 7254

You can definitely win encounters with heros who have shadow dragons w/ 3000 hit points. . . all you need is a level 25 or higher necromancer, with 250 plus mana points and a bushel full of wraiths (at least 25 or 30). Use the wraith's "death touch" skill and keep raising them from the dea...
by Ironblade
29 Oct 2008, 22:18
Topic: question: can you fight with only resurrected troops?
Replies: 17
Views: 6477

Agreed. . .but I've never had a non-Necromancer hero use the "raise dead" spell on an undead troop and have it remain alive after the battle. . .maybe I'm doing something wrong :-D What you said about Necromancer and other heroes is not true. The spell's behavior is not dependent on the ca...
by Ironblade
29 Oct 2008, 22:13
Topic: Wishlist For Future Heroes Games: Magic
Replies: 19
Views: 6727

Would like to see if you have a mage type hero with all 5 skill ranks of spell casting abilities (for example, your hero has: summaning, sorcery, enlightment, dark magic & destructive magic) and all are maxxed out to expert level(i.e. no additional upgrades available), then your hero would be cl...
by Ironblade
29 Oct 2008, 21:57
Topic: True beginner seeks instruction
Replies: 30
Views: 9170

I, unlike so many other players out there, tend to focus on my first hero exclusively until he/she is level 10/11 or higher, then hire a secondary hero. This typically limits how fast this secondary hero ramps to upper levels, but I get to share artifacts that my "superhero" has picked up ...
by Ironblade
29 Oct 2008, 21:44
Topic: question: can you fight with only resurrected troops?
Replies: 17
Views: 6477

If you are running a Necromancer hero, the "raised dead" troops stay alive (dead??) at the end of the battle. With all other hero types, the raised dead troops return to dead status. . .so if, for example, you are running a Dark Elf hero and have used the "raised dead" spell mult...

Go to advanced search