Search found 103 matches

by blizzardboy
08 Nov 2009, 17:14
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Best level 6 unit
Replies: 36
Views: 26440

Eh, I don't see any reason why we should consider the creature "on its own", it's not like you can ever control a creature as such. What unit is "best" should be based on its overall usefulness/effectiveness in a game situation........ and that is always with an accompanying her...
by blizzardboy
28 Oct 2009, 23:27
Topic: Best level 6 unit
Replies: 36
Views: 26440

You're all wrong :D I can longer ignore it. Rakshasha's are gods among mortals. The only reason cavaliers seem amazing is because they're with a heavy might hero and you can train extras; but that credit belongs to the Knight, not to the cavaliers. Dash = awesome. Hitting everything in almost a 360 ...
by blizzardboy
17 Apr 2009, 19:32
Topic: arcane omniscience
Replies: 19
Views: 18127

Academy is pretty amazing once you have level 3 arties, so I'm not complaining, but I don't think the ultimate is anything to go crazy over. Sure it would be awesome to have access to all level 5 spells, but your hero would be stuck with tons of options and no time to use them all since they aren't ...
by blizzardboy
16 Apr 2009, 07:40
Topic: Invisibility and AoE spells
Replies: 7
Views: 3956

? AoE Destructive spells should work.

What doesn't work is mass debuff spells, which I think is lame. Or at least mass decay/mass vulnerability doesn't work.
by blizzardboy
05 Apr 2009, 06:03
Topic: What is the correct plural form of Succubus?
Replies: 5
Views: 9574

Succubi or Succubae would both be acceptable. Spellcheck says that succabae is incorrect, but it's wrong. It definitely wouldn't be "succubus".
by blizzardboy
28 Mar 2009, 17:38
Topic: Does the distract skill affect barbarian shouts?
Replies: 1
Views: 1641

Yes, it does.
by blizzardboy
13 Mar 2009, 22:47
Topic: School Rankings
Replies: 40
Views: 16362

It's funny how the two schools that Inferno hardly ever gets work so well for it :p I've always thought Inferno was king with light magic if you manage to get the spells, but I'm 75% convinced that Summoning Inferno is the best. Inferno doesn't have very impressive spellpower, but they're a faction ...
by blizzardboy
11 Feb 2009, 22:02

Attempt to be a rule-lawyer is a failure. You have to rank from 1 to 4 in this thread; far more comprehensive.
by blizzardboy
11 Feb 2009, 19:24

School Rankings

Let's do this:

List, in order from greatest to weakest, what you consider to be overall the best schools of magic. These lists will, obviously, have to be very generalized.

I'll start:

Destructive
Light
Dark
Summoning
by blizzardboy
04 Feb 2009, 07:58
Topic: Duel Mode heroes unbalanced?
Replies: 31
Views: 17156

The Stronghold in those matches are the funniest. Haggash and that other chick are so pathetic and get slaughtered almost all the time. Then you have the Wyvern hero. Fighting the Wyvern hero takes forever because he has those super HP wyverns, plus a massive amount of goblins and a lot of defense. ...
by blizzardboy
08 Jan 2009, 20:17
Topic: How to develop demon's lord at the best?
Replies: 15
Views: 7677

The game is too dynamic for there to really be a "best" build. It depends on what you're fighting. I think nightmares are overrated, so soldier's luck isn't that important for me. But again, there really is no set right answer. Defense is more important than attack for Inferno for the big ...
by blizzardboy
09 Dec 2008, 17:17
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Random Thoughts - Second Edition
Replies: 1675
Views: 249374

Asheera wrote:Ok here's something random: why are the emoticons blue instead of the normal yellow style?

Don't get me wrong, I like them more blue actually, but I just want to know who and why someone had this idea. :D
:devil:

I reject you're claim.
by blizzardboy
09 Dec 2008, 17:10
Topic: protecting ranged/weaker units with others
Replies: 31
Views: 7575

See, on my own i would never ever have discovered that you can use defend with a hero, coz that's the last ting i would ever think to do... Some of us learn the hard way, such as accidentally hitting the 'D' key when it's your hero's turn in a critical and intense hero vs hero fight in multiplayer....
by blizzardboy
04 Dec 2008, 01:28
Topic: Avenger skill question
Replies: 15
Views: 5089

Yes, Imbue Ballista is an extremely powerful perk, and fortunately for the other side, Sylvan only has a 2% chance to be offered War Machines so it's not going to come up very often. I would invest in having plenty of mana if you are going to go imbued ballista. Ranger's have high knowledge, but whe...
by blizzardboy
16 Oct 2008, 11:00
Topic: Separate at Birth
Replies: 19
Views: 12573

^^Dogwoggle??

Or shall we call him:

Brad Pitt
by blizzardboy
16 Oct 2008, 09:41
Topic: Are HoF and TotE plots as bad as Heroes V?
Replies: 9
Views: 4280

No not really. I'm not sure if they are as bad as the original campaign, which had the genocidal psychopath Isabel (who was probably more evil than the Red Queen duplicate) and her secret random dark elf lover, who disguised himself among the demons by wearing red armor and riding around on a red li...
by blizzardboy
10 Oct 2008, 21:47
Topic: [Poll]What difficulty are you playing on SINGLE PLAYER
Replies: 7
Views: 3723

Heroic.
by blizzardboy
10 Oct 2008, 21:32
Topic: Sylvan Strategy Thread
Replies: 102
Views: 36129

Asheera wrote:Shouldn't it be 0.75? (you actually counted with +4 defense?)
Not according to the formula in the Fan Manual (page 302).
by blizzardboy
10 Oct 2008, 21:11
Topic: Sylvan Strategy Thread
Replies: 102
Views: 36129

What about defense? Not a good pick? And can you explain a bit better how come enlightenment be of any use to rangers? (And you know me well enough to assume I want to know those answers for PvP purposes :D ) Enlightenment is a universally overpowered skill. It's not a bad idea to take it regardles...
by blizzardboy
05 Oct 2008, 15:54
Topic: (TOTE) What largest map size runs well on your machine?
Replies: 4
Views: 2333

There's a Huge?

Go to advanced search