Search found 8 matches

by asgerw
08 Feb 2020, 12:08
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: what is the best skill to choose for kujin
Replies: 2
Views: 23898

what is the best skill to choose for kujin

hello i need help i can not figure out on wich skills to choose for kujin what skills do i need for her before the last fight in the flamboyant exit mission do i need war machines or Luck or do i need defense or shatter dark or shatter summoning or shatter destructive and do i need to keep the enlig...
by asgerw
05 Jun 2008, 19:04
Topic: new campaign maps
Replies: 3
Views: 2370

i want more campaigns i am done with tribes of the east now i want more campaigns more fun more play with tribes of the east...
by asgerw
05 Jun 2008, 18:57
Topic: new campaign maps
Replies: 3
Views: 2370

new campaign maps

where can i find and download new campaigns for tribes of the east does anyone know where i can find and how i can play new mission if there are new campaign maps...
by asgerw
05 Jun 2008, 18:34
Forum: News
Topic: Two new H5 maps
Replies: 19
Views: 8026

Two new H5 maps

where can i download these maps
by asgerw
15 Apr 2008, 09:06
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Fath
Replies: 23
Views: 14561

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Fath

where and how did i get that flaming arrow i have war machines with triple ballista luck skill attack skill and shatter dark skill but i still need that flaming arrow
by asgerw
14 Apr 2008, 15:35
Topic: gotai mission 5
Replies: 4
Views: 3166

is there a memory mentor in mission 3 father sky fury so i could go back and change my skill...
by asgerw
14 Apr 2008, 15:31

but where and how do i find these 2k golems and i have both shatter dark and attack skill and war machines but i just need that flaming arrow and where do i find that memory mentor
by asgerw
14 Apr 2008, 13:40

gotai mission 5

how do i complete that mission hunting the hunter and how do i get that flaming arrow i have trying everything even startet with mission 1 again and again but do i miss something in the last mission before the last stronghold mission.. please i need help...

Go to advanced search