Search found 16 matches

by FunBun
Aug 23 2014, 18:57
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: 2013 update: Era, 65 mods already
Replies: 5
Views: 11340

Some links seem to be broken (and of course, those are the ones I want :P), for instance the Hota editor objects and Morn Battlefields. Does anyone have another link to the files?
by FunBun
Aug 23 2014, 17:56
Topic: ERM
Replies: 2
Views: 2470

Yes, the first shock is there. I have no starting point or basic understanding to start from, which makes it really chaotic. Determination is not really a problem, but without experiencing success it is futile. My goals are not big, so starting small isn't a problem. As for the script, why did you i...
by FunBun
Aug 21 2014, 16:40
Topic: ERM
Replies: 2
Views: 2470

ERM

This might have been asked before, but I'm going to do it again anyway: I really like working in the map editor and editing all sorts of maps to create something nice. With ERM, there are a lot of possibilities, but no matter how much I put my brain to it, I just don't get ERM. I am a complete noob ...
by FunBun
Aug 19 2014, 22:12
Topic: Rebuilding a town
Replies: 4
Views: 2485

What is the latest version then? I haven't been very active on these forums and haven't paid a lot of attention to WOG before, but as I recall Wog 3.59 was cancelled, right? As for the campagins: I can play them without any bugs occuring, no problems there. Edit: Nevermind, I assume you meant the ER...
by FunBun
Aug 19 2014, 13:12

Hey, sorry for my late reply. I don't have a save from the situation I mentioned, but instead I found another one with the same problem. This time my Gnolls have decided to become Skellies. Here is the link to the file:

http://wikisend.com/download/614206/Save.CGM
by FunBun
Jul 11 2014, 8:53

Rebuilding a town

This issue only recently occured to me and it's pretty annoying. When I destroy one town and rebuild it as another, I get creatures from the former town in my new dwellings. Currently in a game, I destroyed an Inferno town because I want Archangels, yet I get devils when I build the Portal of Glory ...
by FunBun
Dec 19 2009, 5:38
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 152
Views: 75702

I think there should also be an alternative to the Tower grail, The Skyship. It really annoys me and spoils my game when I get to see the entire map, plus it takes a lot longer to finish the game because you can see all movement from then on. Maybe a wog option can be made so you can choose between ...
by FunBun
Jul 30 2009, 22:26
Topic: Map Editor Patch v3.3
Replies: 6
Views: 3926

Hey, that's great news! Thanks a bunch for that Grayface!
by FunBun
Jul 14 2009, 8:48
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Heroes of Might & Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Replies: 412
Views: 352476

Really, come on guys. Discussing about whether you have or have not offended the HotA crew is pathetic. Just live your life, watch every now and then if it has been released or not and there you go. I mean, your life doesn't depend on a game that has yet to be released, or does it? You're making foo...
by FunBun
Mar 7 2009, 20:32
Topic: campaign's
Replies: 3
Views: 1958

You can still play the SoD campaigns in WOG. Simply start the desired campagin in SoD and then save the game. After that quit SoD and start WOG and all you have to do is load the game you just saved a minute ago and restart the scenario so you can play the campagin with the WOG options on.
by FunBun
Apr 24 2008, 23:24
Topic: Wishes ideas and proposals for the next version
Replies: 152
Views: 75702

Here are some changes I would like in the new WOG version (if possible of course). Add quest border gates. Normal quest guards just vanish which isn't always what you want. Also, give the quests from quest huts and borders and guards more options than they have currently. Do something about the bug ...
by FunBun
Apr 22 2008, 7:59
Topic: Some trouble
Replies: 8
Views: 3779

Thanks for fixing my map GrayFace! It appears that my map sometimes still gets corrupt in one way or another. Objects seem to vanish (most of the times the object that vanishes is the waterfall WOG item) so I keep lots of backups now in case things turn out bad.
by FunBun
Apr 21 2008, 12:57

I just sent an email to you which contains the map, GrayFace.

Thanks for the help so far :)
by FunBun
Apr 20 2008, 19:17

So basically, I should wait for Gray Face intervention to read this post and reply to it? I will really make sure to backup it next time, but I never ran into any problems with the editor, so I kinda got a bit unaware of the dangers lurking behind the corner ;) I hope the map can still be saved :( T...
by FunBun
Apr 20 2008, 18:42

Yes, I'm using the patch editor (otherwise I couldn't have edited the accessibility which caused the game to crash) Now the problem is, my last backup is from March 1 and it seems that I do not have the backup anymore. Fortunately, I sent it to someone to have a look at it. But the problem is that I...
by FunBun
Apr 20 2008, 16:48

Some trouble

Hello there I was just decorating a map I am trying to make and something went completely wrong. I edited some accessibility options and then the whole editor crashed and showed me the following error: Exception EAccessViolation in module H3WMAPED.EXE at 00029E1B. Access violation at address 00429E1...

Go to advanced search